Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know a good programming forums?
Like the title says, and programming in general. C++, Java, Python or anything is fine, as long its a good community.
Hackforums.net has a section for each of those with a lot of great members! You'll need a referral link to be able to sign up. Heres one if you want... http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?act...rer=398821
Iv seen techforums.net on hf, seems good Smile
(07-07-2011, 01:12 PM)specizripn Wrote: Hackforums.net has a section for each of those with a lot of great members! You'll need a referral link to be able to sign up. Heres one if you want... http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?act...rer=398821
joking,right?
am a huge fan of hackforums but the programming sections are a jungle;
if are not careful will get devoured by the elitists lording it over everyone else,people think just because they have seen it before a few times; newbies shoudnt be able to develop by going through the same thing.

am a reader of the .NET section mainly but unless its commenting on someones project or sticking up for someone have never bothered posting own,as will guarantee itll get slaughtered.

whats that about...needing a referral link? [Image: 556451-GLCSB9Y.gif] referrals arent needed for HF,unless omni has suddenly changed the rules and whoopsy daisy he's forgotten to post them on the twitter.

morchid,
is the owner of techforums.net called mike?
pretty sure had been a member of it before if its been going for years.
[Image: kittcrew.jpg]
(07-07-2011, 01:48 PM)Techie© Wrote: joking,right?
am a huge fan of hackforums but the programming sections are a jungle;
if are not careful will get devoured by the elitists lording it over everyone else,people think just because they have seen it before a few times; newbies shoudnt be able to develop by going through the same thing.

am a reader of the .NET section mainly but unless its commenting on someones project or sticking up for someone have never bothered posting own,as will guarantee itll get slaughtered.

whats that needing a referral link [Image: 556451-GLCSB9Y.gif] about? referrals arent needed for HF,unless omni has suddenly changed the rules and whoopsy daisy he's forgotten to post them on the twitter.
You make a post if you have a question or need help with particular coding. Or you can look at different tutorials to learn if you are a beginner. You don't have to sort through the mess just use the search button when you need a tutorial. And everyone I've know who's tried to sign up has been unable to without a referral link. Maybe you just forgot that you signed up through a link.
(07-07-2011, 01:12 PM)specizripn Wrote: You'll need a referral link to be able to sign up. Heres one if you want...

Little fellow, you think I would go to HF, after I was banned? The majority of people there use VB anyways, like really? Secondly you make it seem like HF is a secret place where you need a referral to join. If it were true, HF wouldn't have 200K users. I have a HF account, 36 rep, 2K post, banned for 2 years. Stop lieing as well, you can sign up without a referral link. If your friend can't do so, he shouldn't even be on a forums like HF.

Anyone else know any other forums?
LOL at this. Yea HackForums.net isn't the best place to go for that subject.No offence at all, i love hackforums but the members there are way to cocky. If you don't know something and they do theyll gang up on you. Sometimes i get scared posting their because they judge and just say "google it"
Supportforums has a coding section...but i assume you want a an active forum.... i really don't have anything to suggest.

Well... i'm working on a coding/programming forum right now. But i don't want to suggest it yet, since it only has 600 users and no domain name yet.
www.legitcoders.com is awesome Smile!
(07-07-2011, 04:14 PM)B3cnoc Wrote: www.legitcoders.com is awesome Smile!

Like the user above, he read what I've said. A good community, that is actually active. Those types of forums are made by members here and HF and closed in 3 months, so nothxkbye.
(07-07-2011, 04:53 PM)Epicly Wrote: Like the user above, he read what I've said. A good community, that is actually active. Those types of forums are made by members here and HF and closed in 3 months, so nothxkbye.

hmm.. thats your opnion, but i think its a good forum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LF Programming Buddies Akai 0 392 07-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Akai
  If programming languages were religions... ven0m 6 899 05-31-2012, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Retribute
  I Need Programming Ideas AceInfinity 19 3,620 05-25-2012, 09:13 PM
Last Post: itsupportlondon2012
  Programming Mahn 8 884 04-22-2012, 11:53 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  LISP Programming AceInfinity 0 363 12-08-2010, 09:44 PM