Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forumdex - The Home of your Forum

Quote:Many people spend their days looking, longing for a forum which can provide them resources, promotion and contests for their forum. A forum which inhabits a community filled with amateurs and gurus, all discussing one niche (branching out into many more), Management. Forumdex is the home for all your discussion regarding Management. Users can share tips, participate in contests, place their forums against others, all in the hope of improving their forums to entice their users.

That, my friends, is Forumdex' motto. It may seem long, because in fact, the goal we aim to achieve is a large one. No one has truly found that one home, where they can rely on to get their forum over the line, succeeding and striving, with a large amount of user growth. That's where Forumdex comes in. We aim to supply users with their arsenal of tutorials, guidelines and services to boost their forums.

With the opening of Forumdex comes the opening of many doors and opportunities. Users will have the ability to participate in countless contests to win new domains, hosting packages and more. One specific user may even have the chance to win a $200 forum package, but that's for you to find out later on.

Forumdex does not only give its users contests, it contains tutorials, articles and documents outlining what to do, what not to do and how to do it. Looking for a way to increase user activity, we've got it. Looking for a way to gain members, we've got it. Looking for a way to make pizza, we might have it in our General section. Which is another benefit of Forumdex. After a long day of discussing forum and website management, I'm sure you just want to relax and find out what everyone is watching and listening to, or what's a nice food that a user should try. What's even better is that you get paid to do that. Fx paid that is!

Forumdex employs a currency, called Fx. Users gain 2Fx for every post and or thread they post. They can exchange these points for Forumdex services, such as reviews, advertisements, promotion and more.

Might seem like a lot, truth be told, it is. Forumdex has went around the world (figuratively) to bring to its users what every webmaster needs. We've got what you need!

- The Elite
Forumdex Management

Source: http://forumdex.com/showthread.php?tid=33
Get my avatars here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 522 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 865 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  http://breshie.com - Home Made Blog BreShiE 77 13,296 03-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Alreiger
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 38,103 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex