Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting a Siberian Husky, how do i come across one?
I see ads online that bread and send them too you, but that can cost over 300$. Do i have to just wait till one pops up locally or can i get one that's much cheaper than that?

I live in Maryland just in-case anyone was wondering.
Pets online can be risky, as people can lie about them. I would go to my local vet or animal shelter and ask about huskies. Huskies are pretty common out here in Illinois, but that's for me. Try to reserve one at a local vet or shelter.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.
Well some of them say that they can do the transaction in real life if i live near by, i hope i can get one sometime soon though.
Go check out a vet or go to your local pet store and ask about them. I own a labradoodle and it cost around 2,000
yea go to a local pet store
Pets often cost a good bit of money. I remember buying my Yorkshire Terrier for $850, however it was more for other reasons such as her gender and type. I don't have a local pet store (for some apparent reason no one sells puppies in a store near me), although I don't recommend buying a pup from there. I hear many of them are raised in bad conditions. Be careful with the breeder you choose, see if they are reputable.
I've heard they can be really vicious ..
Go to a local shelter or vet and ask them for more information I am sure they would help.
Look at local shelters, craigslist, newspapers. Best of luck.