Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo whats up people.
Hey just saying high to hopefully another good community.

I am very active on Hack Forums and was redirected to this site by someone i know.
Yeah, welcome to the site. If you're here just for the "Feather" make sure not to spam, if your here for other reasons, enjoy your stay and please please do not spam.
Welcome to SF RP! Hope your active on this forum as well.

If you dont mind me asking what feather are you talking about exactly??
(07-07-2011, 08:14 PM)RP Deliverance Wrote: If you dont mind me asking what feather are you talking about exactly??

The SF award on HackForums that you get for having 100 HQ posts on SupportForums. In order to get this you will have to make high quality posts and send Omni a pm on HF with a link to your SF profile. He will then make sure your posts aren't spam. He has banned people from HF who spammed 100 posts so take this site seriously! Best of luck!
Hey! Welcome to SF. When posting here please try to put some thought into your posts and don't just post for the HF award.

Hope to see you around Smile
Welcome to SF Oui

Enjoy your stay and don't post LQ. Try to find some things you're interested outside of the normal sections so we can broaden the posts. Victoire
well im not someone who posts LQ posts just check out my HF profile thats proof of that and im not here for the feather im here for a community but this place doesn't seem to be very active.
(07-09-2011, 05:43 PM)RP Deliverance Wrote: well im not someone who posts LQ posts just check out my HF profile thats proof of that and im not here for the feather im here for a community but this place doesn't seem to be very active.

Because SF is currently going through a dark tunnel right now. But at the end there is light, a rainbow end, a pot of gold and some chicken wings as well. So we just gotta wait. But you posting and posting HQ can help us get out faster. Big Grin And maybe referring some people who might like it here might help too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats up? h4xx0r 0 316 12-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Last Post: h4xx0r
  Whats up everyone? WhiskyPete 3 389 05-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Deity
  whats up everyone Dirr T 0 366 09-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Dirr T
  Whats up. Kuroi 1 343 06-21-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Coding Support
  Whats up? Richard 6 607 03-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: GrammarPhreak