Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of dog should i get?
I will be able to get a dog soon[maybe] and i'm leaning towards a husky but i'm open to suggestions, i don't want ugly dogs.
i want playful dogs who aren't complete idiots Big Grin
Labs are always good looking dogs, although purebred tend to be rather big for some people. I myself think that huskies are great pets and If thats what you like I say go for it 100% !
A cocker spaniel is fun to be around and play with, they are very attached to their family, and are generally not aggressive. I've had a beagle too, lots of fun too, and not aggressive either. And both are really cute and like playing with kids usually.I wouldn't recommend you get a husky,I had one myself and he was very adorable and everything but he was cheewing everything..chairs,shoes,sofas etc.
[Image: 258yz37.png]
I'm seriously considering getting a Siberian Husky, and i want a puppy Big Grin

If you are interested in a small dog, I have a papillon and its a GREAT dog. They are incredibly intelligent and are very strong and sturdy dogs even though they are so small.
(07-04-2011, 01:46 PM)Remorse Wrote: I'm seriously considering getting a Siberian Husky, and i want a puppy Big Grin

I had a Siberian Husky, and an Alaskan Malamute before. However, i'd consider Border Collie's and German Shepherds to be smart dogs as well.
i like a dog that's playful like shitzu.
Siberian Huskies are awesome. If you don't get one though I recommend getting a Golden Retriever. I've had mine for 9 years now and she has been a great dog Smile
[Image: vnXBe.gif]
Get a golden retriever if you really want a dog. Or get a Beago, beagle mixed with golden retriever. It's the most fun dog.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.
Yeah i know siberian huskies are hard work. Just like any dogs. I think i am just going to go with a siberian. I don't really want any other dog more unless i can't get a husky.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My dog was took away:( INC3PT!0N™ 41 5,860 04-16-2014, 08:53 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  Your Favorite breed of dog? SeaNanners™ 42 6,780 04-16-2014, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Icy
  What type of animal (pet) Sql 54 10,195 05-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Last Post: TheSailorHF
  Dog keeps barking at outside noises Infinity∞ 4 943 12-27-2012, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Dr.Cooper
  Video of My Dog Crytek 7 1,078 11-25-2012, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Ixam