Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your view on Transformers 3?
How was it?, i personally have to say it was amazing 5/5 for me. The female lead IS SO HOT! She's a Victoria's secret model too ;)
I haven't watched it yet, but I kinda wish Megan Fox didn't get removed. Then again the Victoria Secret model does sound nice.
I want to watch it so bad. I am going this weekend.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
I saw it the other day and I thought it was really good. They always have the hottest chicks to be his GF.
There really isn't much to say about the film other than dreadful. Special effects were great,John Malkovich was great, but neither save this dreadful film.
Slow motion robot fighting is cool for five minutes, maybe even for ten minutes, maybe EVEN for twenty minutes! Twenty minutes of drawn out slow motion giant robots fighting in mid air could still be pretty cool. Over an hour of it? Not cool. Boring.
@Evil Stewie, maybe if you payed a little attention to the story line, and it wasn't all robot fights, robot fights took up a total of like 30 minutes. The story line was pretty deep and i have to say i enjoyed it, very much so.
And another thing evil, what did you freaking expect in a movie about robots that are fighting!?