Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
200k Posts
Looks like in the next 48 hours SF will reach 200k posts. I think that's a nice milestone.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Haha nice! Hell yeah! Support forums for the win!

Great forum honestly.

We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
That's a brilliant mile stone to hit. Thanks for making this thread, I wouldn't have even noticed otherwise.
Wow nice, this forum is growing day by day..
Good to see. I like this forum, and i cant wait to see it grow.
[Image: iddyEs.png]
Fantastic, I've been keeping an eye on it.
Very sexy milestone indeed, allot of people relate to this type of forum so it was a genius idea and I'm glad it's been consistently active for so long Smile
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
I think that is a great milestone. It great to know that our community is growing. Smile
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
It is indeed a nice milestone. How long do you think it will take to hit 1 million posts? I can't wait until that very day. SF has come so far over the past year and a half.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(06-30-2011, 01:40 PM)Skill Wrote: It is indeed a nice milestone. How long do you think it will take to hit 1 million posts? I can't wait until that very day. SF has come so far over the past year and a half.

For it to hit 1 million post, I think it will take a couple more months. I am sure this milestone will be succeeded one day.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]