Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rough time on my own :(
(07-09-2011, 12:36 PM)FamousMassacre Wrote: It's always better to be honest, especially to your boss, and get things you need than to lie and get fired. ;)

My thoughts exactly Smile
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(07-09-2011, 12:09 PM)Veryx Wrote: Thank you Omni Smile I probably will have to do that and just say I need the food until my first check.

It seems everything turned out alright! Happy endings, Happy Endings. Good luck on this job dude. And am pretty sure the manager wouldn't mind you having the leftovers. It would be a waste and all. Btw, don't forget to thank your friend+family for the help they've given you. Though you probably already did XD

Have you tried applying for Mcdonalds or tim hortans?
Just ask people you know if places are hiring I hear about a lot of job opportunities through my friends and family. Don't sweat it it takes a while to find a job just be kind and courteous it gets you places.
Dedicate your whole day to finding a job. Try finding jobs everywhere, online or offline. Find jobs you're good at, not the ones that have big salaries.
(07-14-2011, 11:01 AM)Diction Wrote: Dedicate your whole day to finding a job. Try finding jobs everywhere, online or offline. Find jobs you're good at, not the ones that have big salaries.

I finally got a job at Panera Bread Big Grin
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I was lucky enough to have a job when i first moved out and had enough money to split rent at a place with friends. If you find a job i suggest getting some friends together and splitting the rent of a place.
[Image: abomxofogox.png]
Yeah, I feel you.

I hate staying at someone's house, it's like you need them or something, in some cases, you might, but I just hate a feeling of someone taking care of you just to feel good about them self.

Maybe you should leave your friend's house and try to get a job a construction place, janitor, or even a cleanup boy but anything pays.
(07-21-2011, 03:57 AM)Bad Meets Evil Wrote: Yeah, I feel you.

I hate staying at someone's house, it's like you need them or something, in some cases, you might, but I just hate a feeling of someone taking care of you just to feel good about them self.

Maybe you should leave your friend's house and try to get a job a construction place, janitor, or even a cleanup boy but anything pays.

He already has a job. Btw Veryx, how's the job so far?

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not talking crap, but it's pretty fudged up for your parents to just deny you like that. Care to elaborate what the argument was over?
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow