Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rough time on my own :(
(07-09-2011, 12:35 AM)Veryx Wrote: I actually just got hired!! Extremely quick interview lol, but I come back Monday for an extended interview with the head boss, but the two managers who I talked to today loved me (I know this because my friends mom works there, and is a shift manager herself) so I'm really stoked!!

That's great to hear!

And so what, you got a damn job a Victoria's Secret.

Maybe you could help fit girls bras or something. Yeye

You'd be the biggest player on the block.
[Image: signatureus.png]
(07-09-2011, 12:35 AM)Veryx Wrote: I actually just got hired!! Extremely quick interview lol, but I come back Monday for an extended interview with the head boss, but the two managers who I talked to today loved me (I know this because my friends mom works there, and is a shift manager herself) so I'm really stoked!!

Glad to hear dude! This really should get things rolling and you'll be in your own house in no time....unless you like it at your friend's.....then never mind. XD

(07-09-2011, 03:13 AM)Justin Wrote: That's great to hear!

And so what, you got a damn job a Victoria's Secret.

Maybe you could help fit girls bras or something. Yeye

You'd be the biggest player on the block.

I wish! It's at Panera Bread, a bakery/cafe. Still excited though. I would have loved to get the Victoria's Secret job lol, but I got the interview with Panera like a week after I sent in the app. Tongue

(07-09-2011, 03:49 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Glad to hear dude! This really should get things rolling and you'll be in your own house in no time....unless you like it at your friend's.....then never mind. XD

I do want my own place with friends, (I'm only 19, nowhere near full house stuff imo) but yeah this place is fine for now Smile
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(07-09-2011, 10:32 AM)Veryx Wrote: I wish! It's at Panera Bread, a bakery/cafe. Still excited though. I would have loved to get the Victoria's Secret job lol, but I got the interview with Panera like a week after I sent in the app. Tongue

(07-09-2011, 03:49 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Glad to hear dude! This really should get things rolling and you'll be in your own house in no time....unless you like it at your friend's.....then never mind. XD

I do want my own place with friends, (I'm only 19, nowhere near full house stuff imo) but yeah this place is fine for now Smile

Congratulations on your job! Isn't Panera Bread the company that will give you food, regardless of how much money you can afford to spend?
(07-09-2011, 11:06 AM)FamousMassacre Wrote: I do want my own place with friends, (I'm only 19, nowhere near full house stuff imo) but yeah this place is fine for now Smile

Congratulations on your job! Isn't Panera Bread the company that will give you food, regardless of how much money you can afford to spend?
[/quote]

Hmm? Don't think so? But they are just like every other company that may lower the price for people who look like they need it, like someone is a dollar short or something....

It's a high end fast food cafe (sandwiches, muffins, breads, etc) in a restaurant style. Companies in California use the company for catering etc.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(07-09-2011, 11:12 AM)Veryx Wrote: Hmm? Don't think so? But they are just like every other company that may lower the price for people who look like they need it, like someone is a dollar short or something....

It's a high end fast food cafe (sandwiches, muffins, breads, etc) in a restaurant style. Companies in California use the company for catering etc.

I looked on the site and now I'm hungry Sad
(07-09-2011, 11:12 AM)Veryx Wrote: Congratulations on your job! Isn't Panera Bread the company that will give you food, regardless of how much money you can afford to spend?

Hmm? Don't think so? But they are just like every other company that may lower the price for people who look like they need it, like someone is a dollar short or something....

[/quote]

Sometimes you can get them to give you left over throw away food at the end of the day. Tell the manager that anything they trash if you're on shift you're happy to take it home. You can say you have a dog or just bluntly say you don't have a lot of money for food.

Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(07-09-2011, 11:19 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Sometimes you can get them to give you left over throw away food at the end of the day. Tell the manager that anything they trash if you're on shift you're happy to take it home. You can say you have a dog or just bluntly say you don't have a lot of money for food.

That's nice Smile

Did you used to work there?
(07-09-2011, 11:19 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Sometimes you can get them to give you left over throw away food at the end of the day. Tell the manager that anything they trash if you're on shift you're happy to take it home. You can say you have a dog or just bluntly say you don't have a lot of money for food.

Thank you Omni Smile I probably will have to do that and just say I need the food until my first check.
(07-09-2011, 12:09 PM)Veryx Wrote: Thank you Omni Smile I probably will have to do that and just say I need the food until my first check.

It's always better to be honest, especially to your boss, and get things you need than to lie and get fired. ;)