Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depresion at its maximum ...god
Ok here is the thing
Like 1 month ago this one girl added me on fb and she was a friend from this one girl that likes me alot and I started talking to this girl that added me and I founded out we have alot incommon to shorten it out we liked eachother in less than one week and now there was a problem her friend this girl that likes me alot...She was an obsatcle this girl I fell inlove did not wanted to get into relationship cause she was afraid she will hurt her and she had to go to camp this girl I love and she was there 10 days and before duno I felt like we are drifting away but now when she returned she like hates me she talks to me but she is so cold..I could sit and cry so bad now altho I am a 16 yearold man but I loved her so much her blue eyes hair little nose just want to hug her and hold her the worst thing is I dreamed her last night after I was trying to forget her all day...Oh my god I am so depresed don`t know what to do every song reminds me of her everything does its so hard I never thought it could be so hard to leave a girl behind...I just sent her a msg on fb to see why doesnt she like me anymore I ll try anything just to get her back god I am on edge of bursting into tears I need help Sad
EDIT:
She just said to me that it got cold... Sad
Follow your heart dude! I mean if you like her work it out! Just calm down and think clearly!
Just do what you feel is right mate.
idk guys It looks like it is done forever I would need a miracle and a maybe a total change for this to work out :|
dont know what to do now
Dude look for her.. Dr.BrokenGod is right follow your heart..
Oh man I'm ok now but I fell like there is some kind of hole inside me I can look happy outside but inside I'm quite sad...
It's easy to say look for her I can find her then what oh god :<
Have you tried talking to her OFF of Facebook? People communicate too much ineffectively online these days, I'm one of them, but I can proudly admit it.
(06-30-2011, 05:12 AM)Core Crack Wrote: Oh man I'm ok now but I fell like there is some kind of hole inside me I can look happy outside but inside I'm quite sad...
It's easy to say look for her I can find her then what oh god :<

Wilson is right talk IRL not on face! Find something that makes you happy! Another girl or something to get your mind off her! Its all emotional state and as such you can get rid of it!
Well tbh This morning I woke up I youtubed some happy songs and read some how to be happy articles and I'am felling awesome did some pushups abs and I'm felling great Big Grin
See! I am so happy for you! I really hope I helped out!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God Damn It... Rebecca Black 4 798 07-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Chef
  God? Socrates 70 11,870 12-21-2009, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Skill
  do you believe in god? albo 47 4,502 11-13-2009, 04:59 PM
Last Post: CinNAMon
  Oh my god S1d3 D00r 3 917 09-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Last Post: matt_mybb_import3694