Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Your acces to HF is denied.
I tried logging and and I got that message. Am I banned?
(06-24-2011, 11:12 PM)Shakespeare Wrote: I tried logging and and I got that message. Am I banned?

We don't know. We never knew if Shakespeare really made his own plays too. Someone, shut this thread down. I hate these kinds of threads -.-
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(06-24-2011, 11:14 PM)Resistance Wrote: We don't know. We never knew if Shakespeare really made his own plays too. Someone, shut this thread down. I hate these kinds of threads -.-
I'm aware of how many people come on here and ask these same kind of questions, but I'm asking politely. :/
(06-24-2011, 11:12 PM)Shakespeare Wrote: I tried logging and and I got that message. Am I banned?

It means that your previous account was banned, and you tried signing into it, so now it says that, it usually goes away within 2-3 weeks. Also Hackforums discussions are not allowed on here.
(06-24-2011, 11:15 PM)Bot Wrote: It means that your previous account was banned, and you tried signing into it, so now it says that. Also Hackforums discussions are not allowed on here, it usually goes away within 2-3 weeks.
Doesn't it usually give you a reason why you were banned?
(06-24-2011, 11:16 PM)Shakespeare Wrote: Doesn't it usually give you a reason why you were banned?

No, it just says that, but you'll be okay, you'll live.
(06-24-2011, 11:16 PM)Shakespeare Wrote: Doesn't it usually give you a reason why you were banned?

Yes or someone may have coded a virus into something you have downloaded previously from HF to block you from HF's website. And yes, HF discussions are strictly prohibited. [/code]
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Sorry, I wish I could junk this thread.
your acc was probably compromosed, was it l33t/ub3r?

Read here for more information.

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1414679
[Image: iddyEs.png]
(06-24-2011, 11:24 PM)Most Dope Wrote: your acc was probably compromosed, was it l33t/ub3r?

Read here for more information.

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1414679

I'm having the same problem and I can't read that... because I can't access HF, lol.