Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
I need to correct. 400-600 was a quarter of the way through. I've sent like 1500 only to her. Not counting other people.

Anyway. I'm going to talk to my friend soon. Thanks for all of the replies.
(06-22-2011, 09:31 PM)sockatobi Wrote: I need to correct. 400-600 was a quarter of the way through. I've sent like 1500 only to her. Not counting other people.

Anyway. I'm going to talk to my friend soon. Thanks for all of the replies.

That's a lot to one person. You're welcome sir.
It's funny, same thing happened to me a couple months ago with one of my closer friends and my current girlfriend. If you really like her, ask her out, and if he's really your best friend, he should understand that you like her too. My friend got mad at me at first and then he apologized for over reacting. Your friend should do the same. Also, talk to him about it. Tell him you like her and that you want to ask her out, but don't tell him what she thinks of him. He'll get crushed. Good luck.
(06-23-2011, 04:09 PM)SickmyDuck™ Wrote: It's funny, same thing happened to me a couple months ago with one of my closer friends and my current girlfriend. If you really like her, ask her out, and if he's really your best friend, he should understand that you like her too. My friend got mad at me at first and then he apologized for over reacting. Your friend should do the same. Also, talk to him about it. Tell him you like her and that you want to ask her out, but don't tell him what she thinks of him. He'll get crushed. Good luck.

Alright thanks. It's always better to have something to relate to.

I'm going to do this. I'm seeing him soon, so I'll talk to him in person.