Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
I'm lost. I don't know what to do.

Since about April, I've been talking to this girl. I feel that we've hit it off quite nicely, and we've been texting a lot since school has ended (in USA). In one month, we probably send 400-600 texts just playfully talking and such. I never really liked her until a couple weeks ago, but now that I do, I do a lot.

I want to ask her out, but there's a problem. One of my best friends likes her a lot, and has liked her for a long time. I was talking to her, and she made a comment about how annoying he is, and she doesn't like him.

I don't know what to do. All insight is welcome :3
Would your best friend not understand if you explained to him you liked her too?
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
Well, if you like her that much just ask her out. Even if your best friend likes here show him who is boss. I'm guessing you don't feel confident and if that's the case, don't put yourself down, Just go ahead and if she says yes then Congrats if she says no then Sorry to hear that.
[Image: Untitled-1-4.jpg]
Another reason that I'm scared, though, is because if she does say no, I don't want to mess up our friendship. I really like the friendship we have between each other, and I really don't want to screw it up.

I'm going to try to hang out with her sometime soon and do it there.
Ask her out, if she says no, w/e.
(06-21-2011, 04:59 PM)Aware Wrote: Ask her out, if she says no, w/e.

True just ask her out.Who give a fudge about your friend.The girl doesn't like him so tell him to fudge off.
You should ask her out, you'll never know how she feels unless you do so you should just go for it.
[Image: D6fXK.png]
The girl obviously likes you, the problem here is your friend .. If he's a really good friend of yours, you should tell him ahead and he'll understand.
Thanks, everyone. I think I'm going to go for it. I'll invite her to a movie or such, and do it there. Like Hacker said, I'll never know how she feels if I don't go for it.
Bro, in April I sent 8757 texts:3
Anyway, on topic. Talk to your buddy about this. What if you do go for her, and that causes your relation ship with your buddy to end? I mean, if he's really your friend and you're his, you both will come to a peaceful agreement.