Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Promoting - Links
There are many ways of doing this but I find the most effective method is signing up to free traffic websites.
Here are some of the ones that I have tested
[Image: logo2.gif]
[Image: wqlogo.gif]
[Image: logo.jpg]
[Image: new-logo-header.jpg]
I will add more later
Nice little list there. Here is another one http://100freehits.com/
It would probably mean a lot more if you didn't use your referral links...
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Howell, I edited your posts and removed the referral links. They are now just the official sites, without referrals.

As you know, you was warned by Omniscient for posting in the wrong section. I have moved it back into the Website Promotion section as I think this may well help others.

In future, could you also state that they are referrals in your post? I had a little confusion at first, until I did a little browsing in the Mod CP.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

@ Howell

Thankyou a lot.I was not knowing this section of the internet .And i was finding ways to promote my sites.Thanks for this.
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
I had tested webmasterquest.com before. its quite efficient actually.
I have tried most of these like TrafficSwarm and i can tell you straight up they arent worth the time. Unless you are actually providing your site to someone who isnt just going to bounce or is actually trying to find your content your best bet is to just get onto a decent search ranking with good neat organized content. Traffic is useless unless its targeted traffic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to check broken links? Kopiko 6 1,551 05-16-2021, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Clones
  What is the difference between Inbound and Internal links? Kopiko 1 520 05-09-2016, 04:04 AM
Last Post: mackenzielaffer