Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to get rid of this kid?
(06-24-2011, 05:40 AM)Kuroi Wrote: You sound like all you're trying to do is point out bad things about him, and failing at it. Honestly, basically all of the reasons are retarded. Eats fruit? Smiles a lot? Blows his nose? Dang, these are probably the stupidest reasons I have ever seen in my life...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He eats fruit, so he's a bad kid.
(06-24-2011, 06:17 AM)SickmyDuck™ Wrote: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He eats fruit, so he's a bad kid.

Indeed. I'm glad someone agrees with me.
(06-24-2011, 06:31 AM)Kuroi Wrote: Indeed. I'm glad someone agrees with me.

I think everyone who replied in this thread does.
(06-24-2011, 07:24 AM)SickmyDuck™ Wrote: I think everyone who replied in this thread does.

Indeed.
Honestly I hate flaming on this forum but you're probably the most retarded freakin person I've ever seen on here.

(06-21-2011, 04:25 AM)Guest Wrote: - When you talk to him, he stares at you, while us normal people, we just stand around all chilled out looking at other things as well as the person we talk to, where he stands there focused, eyes super glued on you.

There's nothing wrong with making eye contact with the person you're talking to, in fact it's better than not looking at them and making the person trying to talk to you feel like you're not listening. I try harder to make eye contact with the person who's talking to me or that I'm talking to because it shows you actually care for what you're saying

(06-21-2011, 04:25 AM)Guest Wrote: - He blows his nose like every day…like seriously, you cant always have a cold or something

Ever think he might have allergies? There's nothing wrong with blowing your nose anyway. Would you rather him let snot hang out of his nose and get it all over you?

(06-21-2011, 04:25 AM)Guest Wrote: - He always eats a sandwhich and fruit, I mean sandwhich is ok but freaking health nut, have something interesting

This is the the most idiotic of all the ones you listed.
You don't like him because he eats fruit?? ARE YOU freakin KIDDING ME.

You're supposed to eat fruits and vegetables everyday, he's taking care of his body unlike yourself you freakin inbred retard.

(06-21-2011, 04:25 AM)Guest Wrote: - His always last out of class because his slow

His always last? First of all it's "He's always last" maybe you should stay in class a little bit longer and you'd learn how to speak English.

[Image: gfxbanner.png]
(06-24-2011, 01:16 PM)Mute Wrote: Honestly I hate flaming on this forum but you're probably the most retarded freakin person I've ever seen on here.

There's nothing wrong with making eye contact with the person you're talking to, in fact it's better than not looking at them and making the person trying to talk to you feel like you're not listening. I try harder to make eye contact with the person who's talking to me or that I'm talking to because it shows you actually care for what you're saying

(06-21-2011, 04:25 AM)Guest Wrote: - He blows his nose like every day…like seriously, you cant always have a cold or something
Ever think he might have allergies? There's nothing wrong with blowing your nose anyway. Would you rather him let snot hang out of his nose and get it all over you?

(06-21-2011, 04:25 AM)Guest Wrote: - He always eats a sandwhich and fruit, I mean sandwhich is ok but freaking health nut, have something interesting

This is the the most idiotic of all the ones you listed.
You don't like him because he eats fruit?? ARE YOU freakin KIDDING ME.

You're supposed to eat fruits and vegetables everyday, he's taking care of his body unlike yourself you freakin inbred retard.

His always last? First of all it's "He's always last" maybe you should stay in class a little bit longer and you'd learn how to speak English.

OP is probably a ten year old who is attempting to troll.
You.. upset me.
The kid just wants some friends.
At least he has the balls to attempt and hang out with you guys.
I don't know why he wants to hang out with some bullies, but whatever.
And what do you mean "Holds them retardedly" They are books, how can you retardedly hold a book?

It sounds to me like the kid just wants some friends, and it sounds to me like you are just a bully.
[Image: sighype.gif]
dude maybe he is just having proplems u should try to be nice to him and help him get friends, trust me i dont give a crap what other ppl think when i help the less ppl, like nerdy looking skinny guys, im 120 kg and not fat but muscly build and i got alot of tattoos and crap and im maybe a litle scary to some but rly im soft on the inside to ppl like that that i feel sorry for, and if im with my friends which are all my types "tattooed, beating ppl up, G's" i dont give a crap if they are watching me help someone that is poor and if they say anything about it then i just ask them if they are retarded.

so dont be afraid to help someone like that because of what others might think, if they say something just beat them up and tell them to shut the fudge up
Quote:Don’t get me wrong, we don’t hate the guy

I think you're speaking for yourself right now. Honestly it just sounds like you hate him.So how do you want to get rid of him; Kidnap him and throw him in the ocean?

And to prove my point!
  • "when he holds his books, he holds them retardedly, with like one book sticking out."
  • "He smiles ALL the time"
  • "freaking health nut, have something interesting"
Hey man, he might not have any other friends. Get to know this kid, he might not be all that bad. Turning him away could make him sad and even weirder. Try being in his shoes and how he feels.
Hi Blackhat

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Found] Getting rid of social anxiety Gerira 16 1,770 12-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Last Post: King
  How to get rid of doubt? Facade 1 392 11-03-2011, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Party
  I was raped as a kid 27 3,431 06-25-2011, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Return