Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RATE! Please =]
Something that I come up with.. Wasn't expecting the original one to change but yeah. Not much of a difference.

[Image: supportforums.png]

[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
I really like it. Its basic and to the point. Not a bad job at all. I like the "Making things easier one post at a time" quote
the idea is alright, but there's too much on the left side I think, and the outer glow and inner shadow is overused, with hardly any customization
I really like it. Its pretty basic, which is what makes it look good. I would rate this like a 8/10.

And i also agree with Unleashed about too much going on on the left side. Try to change it up just a little, and it would be alot better.
[Image: iddyEs.png]
Repost:

[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
It looks quite good, I give it a 7.5/10 Big Grin
The fist looks angry. It's oddly missing a finger too.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
It's too imbalanced on the left side. Also, I agree with Omniscient, the fist looks angry, and at SF, I don't think we try to be angry. :S
You would be better off having two hands holding hands as them fists do look angry.
I think it's good. But should show more sign of support.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Rate] Rate My HF Wallpaper Please <3 :) D Generation X 59 5,512 03-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Toph
  [Rate] Rate My SF Wallpaper Please <3 :) D Generation X 13 2,302 12-02-2011, 07:07 AM
Last Post: D Generation X
  [Rate] Rate My Wallpaper Please :) D Generation X 15 906 12-02-2011, 12:46 AM
  [Rate] Rate my Signatures Please <3 D Generation X 32 4,246 11-18-2011, 01:11 AM
  [RATE]Wallpaper Luxury Gold and Icy Text[RATE] lil weezy baby 29 4,476 11-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Detroit