Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(QUICK) MYBB HELP PLEASE
okay where you type on my forum the box where u can change size and stuff like this is gone? how do i fix it
Im not too sure what your talking about. Post a picture example or something please. Also, i think Omni knows alot, since HF is MyBB i believe. Try asking him? im sure he will answer, hes a good admin of HF and SF
[Image: iddyEs.png]
(06-16-2011, 12:19 AM)ə v ə ə Я Wrote: Im not too sure what your talking about. Post a picture example or something please. Also, i think Omni knows alot, since HF is MyBB i believe. Try asking him? im sure he will answer, hes a good admin of HF and SF

i made you a log in go to monetizingmethodz.com username test
password 123456 when you fo to post something it dont give the option to make the text bigger and color font textsize and all those thing like this this this
(06-16-2011, 12:22 AM)i7oop_i7oop Wrote: i made you a log in go to monetizingmethodz.com username test
password 123456 when you fo to post something it dont give the option to make the text bigger and color font textsize and all those thing like this this this
Thats what you mean.. i get it. BBCodes. I am not too sure, i will research it for you right now. Hope i can help you out soon. Ill PM you if i find anything bro.

Edit- BBCodes work on your site. i just tested them out. you just have to add an option to where they dont have to type in the code themselves, idk how to do that. Ask Omni.
(06-16-2011, 12:24 AM)ə v ə ə Я Wrote: Thats what you mean.. i get it. BBCodes. I am not too sure, i will research it for you right now. Hope i can help you out soon. Ill PM you if i find anything bro.
sweet thanks man you dont know how much i appreciate it!
(06-16-2011, 12:27 AM)i7oop_i7oop Wrote: sweet thanks man you dont know how much i appreciate it!
Anytime bro. If you dont know all the BBcodes.. Well ill help you out.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode

Not all of them will work on MyBB, they are made for Vbulletin..

Its worth a try. Hope this helps.
(06-16-2011, 12:30 AM)ə v ə ə Я Wrote: Anytime bro. If you dont know all the BBcodes.. Well ill help you out.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode

Not all of them will work on MyBB, they are made for Vbulletin..

Its worth a try. Hope this helps.
i dont need to turn them on it was working before thats what im saying... something went wrong
(06-16-2011, 12:31 AM)i7oop_i7oop Wrote: i dont need to turn them on it was working before thats what im saying... something went wrong
Oh. alright. Well i hope you have resolved all of your issues. If you run into any more trouble, send me a PM. Id be happy to help.

Off topic, i like your site. The colors are pretty cool. Blues my fav color.
thanks man! id love ta have you as a mod if ur intrested im adding site badges soon and fourm incons so its not as basic
Blues my fav color.
same here
Ill think about that. But im not gonna discuss that on this website. Sorry. Anyways, hope everythings okay. have a good day, good luck with your website.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Make your MYBB Central Plugin Compatible with new Mybb Billy Mays 3 1,898 07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  (QUICK) MYBB PROBLEM ANYONE KNO WHATS CAUSING THIS i7up37t 2 876 04-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Braco22
  MYBB QUICK QUESTION i7up37t 5 1,289 03-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Solidus