Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League of Legends
Hey are there any people there play League of Legends on the eu server who need one to play with. I'm level 23 and I play almost all the time I go like 1 level each day Tongue

For people who don't know what League of Legends is it's a free game it's like hon and the map dota to warcraft 3

If you wanna play the website is called eu.leagueoflegends.com and if you wanna make me happy sign up with my refferal link Big Grin

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4...6644685778

~FireTech
~League of Legends name: FireTech47
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
Is that game any good? I've seen it advertised before just didn't know if it was good or not.
it's super epic Tongue
I'll have to check this game out. I've heard about in a couple of places now. Maybe I'll play it when I got nothing else to do.

Looked it up. I don't really like those type of games. Though I know a lot of people do. I probably won't play it.
I used to play, but the launcher doesn't work for me, so I gave up on trying to fix it.
is it like a defence of the ancient? does it have a good graphics?
I have no idea what defence of the ancient is ?
I used to play League of Legends but it gets tedious and boring after a while.
(06-25-2011, 03:31 PM)AirKode Wrote: I used to play League of Legends but it gets tedious and boring after a while.

Yes when you go level 30 and if you don't find a team it will get boring after a while Smile
(06-25-2011, 03:31 PM)AirKode Wrote: I used to play League of Legends but it gets tedious and boring after a while.

Yeah, and can't play more than a few games a day because some games just take too long too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  League of Legends xadamxk 15 2,808 03-11-2017, 12:33 AM
Last Post: AjayDevgan
  [League of Legends] Samsung White Vs. Samsung Blue Maximum 5 1,450 10-19-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Maximum
  League of Legends Gadget 5 790 08-05-2013, 07:31 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  Fantasy Premier League Wonders 3 694 08-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Curt
  | League of Legends | Beginner's Guide. Champion Choice - Sam - 10 3,656 08-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Xbox360™