Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im being told im rat'd?
hey SF,

Ive recently been being harassed over people that think they are "trolls" and hackers but they are really skid's and i dont think they have me rat'd
i dont accept files or click link's from people but i know they have my IP and false d0x lol.

Anyway's ive been being harrased and someone just joined a chatroom i was in and said this
Btw i am dunsparththedj
I'm no virus removal expert, but I'm pretty sure most RATs can be removed by simply running a MalwareBytes Anti-Malware scan.

(06-14-2011, 12:43 PM)Fragma Wrote: I'm no virus removal expert, but I'm pretty sure most RATs can be removed by simply running a MalwareBytes Anti-Malware scan.

I thought the same thing..
i usually do a MWB scan in safe mode with spybot and my AV all at the same time.
  • Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt.
      Note:These logs can be located in the OTL. folder on you C:\ drive if they fail to open automatically.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply. You may need two posts to fit them both in.
If it's completely FUD then theres always a chance that Malware Bytes won't pick it up so your probably better asking an HJT member for a check up. With the fact you said you have never clicked or ran anything though,then my guess is they are just trolling you. You would have remembered if you ran a dodgy exe file.
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
(06-14-2011, 01:00 PM)Bяian ♪ Wrote: If it's completely FUD then theres always a chance that Malware Bytes won't pick it up so your probably better asking an HJT member for a check up. With the fact you said you have never clicked or ran anything though,then my guess is they are just trolling you. You would have remembered if you ran a dodgy exe file.

im thinking the same thing its prbly just trolling to make me scared lul i have no reason to be afraid of them tho.

they are skids like i said and get mad fast over the internet so they threaten to hack me lolol.

If you wish for me to analyse logs, please follow this.
There just trolling don't listen to them.Why would a hacker tell you your ratted.How old was the skid ?
(06-21-2011, 01:32 PM)RiChZ Wrote: There just trolling don't listen to them.Why would a hacker tell you your ratted.How old was the skid ?

lulz i agree im not RAT'd just skids

he was like 19
(06-21-2011, 02:16 PM)ILOVEW33D™ Wrote: lulz i agree im not RAT'd just skids

he was like 19

Weird.Mostly like 10-15 years old kid will say that but an 19 year old fool wow.Yup It's a Troll don't worry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suspected RAT. TheGeniusism 6 1,864 08-05-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Vexna
  Think I have a RAT on my comp Brandenx781 34 8,238 06-07-2011, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Quintus