Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
desire for destruction
i dont know what's coming over me, but sometimes i have the urge to take a baseball bat or hammer and go into the woods and beat the ground, or dead logs. i feel like a bad person, i dont know who or what im becoming. any ideas?
I think you're not feeling ok with yourself. Probably problems with your friends, family or maybe your girlfriend? Me and my friends some times we burn some crap with alcohol for fun but we're not angry or anything!
Try to get more close to people and talk more with them. Fill your free time with activities that keep you busy...
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
I feel the same sometimes mate, i know where your coming from. There maybe somethign your unhappy with or your feeling depressed inside we all get it some point in our lives. The question is how to deal with it ?
iCrack, INC3PT!ON, and Crawls, Ill try. thanks for your adviceBlackhat
Does not seem like its too unnormal. Men have lots of testosterone...mix that with some stress and anger then boom. Maybe though instead of going to the woods with a bat...you could just stay in your room and punch your pillow a few times. Gets all the anger out still but without the hassel of going to the woods pounding the ground with a bat lol.
sounds like your wanting to destruct things is derived from anger and anger at those around you. Try to cheer yourself up or stay happy, And hopefully you wont feel like this.
Doesn't necessarily have to mean that you're angry, or emotional. It could simply mean you have an excessive energy you need to get rid of, try doing more sports, physical exercise or hard work to get rid of all that energy. It'll do you well.
I totally don't know why you feel like this and I've never had personal experience with the problem but I'll help you no matter what, from what I understand you're probably grieving, or had some bad experience that made you upset.

Please remember to talk to your mother and/or a doctor.
[Image: signaturera.png]
I know what you mean some times I just feel like I have to destroy some thing most when I get mad Smile Lucky we just removed 4 walls in our house that is a good way to get that feeling away just you and 4 walls and a sledge hammer
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
maybe im just plain screwed up [Image: cp_cry.png][Image: cp_cry.png][Image: cp_cry.png][Image: cp_cry.png][Image: cp_cry.png][Image: cp_cry.png][Image: cp_cry.png][Image: cp_cry.png]