Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the edge
Hi people, I don't know if this is really a good idea or not but I feel like I have to put it out there.

I feel really bad. I am in so much emotional pain that I can't even bare it. I am even contemplating suicide. I am just looking for the easiest way out if I could find it.

What pushed me over the edge is my ex girlfriend. I know that it sounds stupid but I really have a soft spot for her. So it hurts me that she treats me so horribly. Earlier today she brought her boyfriend over to my house. Apparently he didn't like that I contacted her so he came threatening me to leave her alone even thought she contacts the same way. He threatened to hit me and I tried my best to be a man about it but what a lot of people don't know is that I'm really sensitive and hate violence even though I try to hide it.

I feel like a coward. I feel horrible that the only girl I ever loved and still care for dearly would treat me this way. I hate myself. I just want the pain to stop. I just want to go out and never wake up.

This may all sound stupid but things like this really get to me.

And I know suicide is not a joke, I wouldn't even being saying this if I wasn't actually thinking about it.

Is there any advice
Your feelings are never stupid, do not think such. Violence is stupid most times. You just have to find another girl. Trust me she may seem like she is the one for you, but if you look around you will find someone. She is just a obstacle that will make you stronger, but you most over come her. As for her boyfriend, don't use physical tactics. play a mind game, when he threatens you say something about him being insecure and he can't trust his girlfriend. He will become more sympathetic as he will try and not make his girl feel that what you said is true. So by creating a problem the attention will be drawn away from you. But the primary thing you have to do is just find a goof freind or another girl. It may seem hard but just go out and look, find a girl you like and just start talking to her. Do not be to strong, just be casual.
thanks for the advice. and it's not that I'm desperate to be with another girl. It's that it sucks that I love her and she makes me feel bad about myself. On top of seeing her with another guy sinks my heart.

I gotta stay away from them now though so I gotta figure something out.

Thanks a lot though. I appreciate it.
(06-13-2011, 06:43 PM)Guest Wrote: thanks for the advice. and it's not that I'm desperate to be with another girl. It's that it sucks that I love her and she makes me feel bad about myself. On top of seeing her with another guy sinks my heart.

I gotta stay away from them now though so I gotta figure something out.

Thanks a lot though. I appreciate it.
Yes, if you can just avoid them. Just forget. Its easier that way.
I just can't stop thinking about it though. when they came over I should have handled things differently.
You cant change the past. Everyone has regrets. What distinguished you from the crowd is what adjustments you make in the future according to your regrets.
Trust me there's more fish in the sea ;)
Just relax. I know how you feel, and when you make it through it, you're going to look back and think that you over reacted. I felt the same way.

First off: How long did you two date and why did you guys break up? Maybe this is the reason why she is treating you so badly.

Secondly: Ignore the guy. It's stupid that he's threatening you, and you have to start forgetting about her. I know you love her and it'll be hard, but the best thing for you to do is this.

Suicide is not the answer, and never will be.