Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep your PC safe
Hello everyone,

I thought I would share this with you today, this will be about anti virus software. Fare enough if you already have a virus software, but please still read cause I will be putting a list of all the anti virus software that do noting but give you virus. You can choose to know listen to this as I am only 16 turning 17, but I have worked with computers for nearly all my life with my dad.

First on all I would like to tell you that if you have the following virus protectors of your computer get rid of them, then below virus scanners may say there there the best and everything but there not they just screw you computer over. These virus scanners are;

There is also much more that are virus, if you are unsure on one please feel free to ask me.

Ok so I am going to show you the one that I use, also ill give you a little information about it. Yes you will normally have to pay for this program but, I have the code for it so if you are going to use this program just PM and ill give the code to you as you will need to use a different name for it too.

WHY AVG?

AVG is one of the world's most recognizable names in online threat protection, with millions of people around the world relying on us to keep them safe.

Threats today go way beyond viruses and adapt quickly to new security measures in a desperate attempt to stay one step ahead of us. They're still trying.

Read more here - http://www.avg.com.au/products/why-avg/

So please make sure that you protect your computers, this help everything all passwords and details for credit cards and everything like that. Remember if you need the code for this program please PM me as I will provide this to you, you will also need to use a differnet name rather then yours.

Cheers,
Curtiie

[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
nice share thanks mate
This thread could use some work. Good effort none the less.
if u want a free virus removal. Get Malware Bytes. Or get a anti-virus from thepiratebay
(06-19-2011, 04:22 PM)RiChZ Wrote: if u want a free virus removal. Get Malware Bytes. Or get a anti-virus from thepiratebay

Any free virus scanner dose nothing you will need to pay for your virus scanner, otherwise whats the point in having paid one they would make any money. AVG is the best paid one but i am offering people the code rather then others having to pay for it.
[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
This is nice share mate .Thank you Smile
[Image: 0b0033.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Make Your Facebook Profile 100% SAFE Resistance 34 16,293 08-30-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: viraankumar
  [Tutorial] How to Keep your System Safe + Running Smoothly Tank 32 11,938 09-01-2010, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Zurmi
  Ultimate : How to stay safe on internet BlackSpider 12 2,777 04-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Uchiha Scottyy.Fx™