Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Park Vs Family Guy Vs The Simpsons
The debate goes on between the 3 to which is the best and most of the time the opinions are mixed however people tend to like all 3.

But out of the 3, let's say 2 were to be canceled and never to return, which would be the show you wanna see left standing?

For me it's South Park. I absolutely love The Simpsons and Family Guy is pretty good as well, but South Park to me is just comedy genius, especially when it's offensive Ninja

[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
I would want the Simpsons to remain.
The Simpsons. I like south park as well as Family guy. But The Simpsons beat both of them. I cannot put my finger on why. But that is better.
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
South Park is the worst out of the 3. I don't dislike it, but I have found myself watching it, and not laughing very much, which definitely isn't the case with Family Guy. The Simpsons shouldn't really be compared with the other 2, as it's aimed more towards children, but I did love it back in the day.
South Park is the worst, I'll watch it and sometimes it's funny but The Simpsons is next, it's not really funny at all but it's been around ever since I can remember.

Family guy is number 1 for me, witty topical humour that's actually really funny.
Out of the options, South Park (older seasons), but American Dad is the best for me.
See I didn't mind them creating American Dad but the cleaveland show was a step too far.
Yeh I agree with you Sam. I don't think The Cleaveland Show is very good at all, but American Dad is just hilarious.
Yeah I was actually expecting most of you to go with Family Guy, I agree with what Sam said, it has really funny witty humour and is suitable for pretty much everyone. The Simpsons although not quite laugh out loud stuff is still pretty entertaining and it's just always been around. South Park just goes with childish, offensive and outrageous humour which is probably why I like it the best. In a few years though it will probably be family guy for me as well xD
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
(06-12-2011, 05:22 AM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: I would want the Simpsons to remain.

yea same here classic crap on that cartoon

Aim = Pr8Source

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love the Way You Lie -- Used to Be a Guy Canoris 2 618 11-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Which Character do you like the Most From Family guy? Statics 133 43,133 07-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Last Post: WhiteHatCrew
  Check this guy out. Kuroi 1 657 06-21-2011, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Coding Support
  The Simpsons. The Elite 33 3,700 05-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Nympho
  Tha Joker_____Someone sign this guy!!! viral 6 1,296 04-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Girls Gone Weed™