Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell this girl
It's better to tell her soon, you can't hold this in your forever, trust me. It's not a good idea if you like her go to her and say something or else it'll be to late and she'll take it you think you guys are friends. Do it before it's to late my friend.
(06-11-2011, 10:48 AM)Dεlluzion Wrote: Well I am about to tell this girl that I like her, we've known each other for like a month now and I can see that she most probably likes me though sometimes it seems like it, sometimes it doesn't and my friends have told me she does..

I'm shitting bricks, what should I do? I'm definitely going to tell her, but I'm sort of a shy person.
Just take it easy man. If you feel like she likes you, then go with the flow and hope it goes great. I'll pray for you man Smile
[Image: sighype.gif]
Hey bro, just be yourself. I hope you get along.
Buy her a card and some flowers
You have nothing to lose. If she says shes doesnt like you its not the end of the world there will be plenty of other girls out there. Express your feelings and see what happens. If she says shes just wants to be friends dont get too down.
Quote:But at the same time, I think you're just rushing the moment, and you should still become better friends with the girl.

I wholeheartedly disagree. You can't get to know someone by sitting around and wondering, "Do I really like him/her?" Go for it. You don't have to jump into some extremely serious relationship, you can let her know that you're interested and if she's interested as well, you could go out on dates and get to know one another better. It doesn't have to be all or nothing, just letting her know that you like her could get the ball rolling. Just take your time, no rushing after that. =)
Just relax and tell her you have some feelings for her. Don't let your shyness get the best of you. Go out and say it, and hopefully she feels the same way.
Walk up to her when she's alone, take her to a quiet place, look her in the eyes and say it. Get it out quick so you can't go back.
[Image: bea699ce6c7acdb7ffbf10d0432f352f.jpg]
Tell Her Mate.
Simple answer is tell her, you have to try.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,051 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,132 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity