Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
endless arguments :(
(06-14-2011, 04:14 AM)SeaNanners™ Wrote: just talk to her fgs

From what i can see you are making a lot of LQ posts and i think your just trying to get the feather award, well your going the wrong way about it if thats the case as Omni may well review you profile and see you LQ posts, be active and help the community. writing things like ''just talk to her fgs'' is very LQ, easier said than done isnt it?
I say you move out get your own place and a nice apartment to live in, I'm only 19 too from the UK
Try and have a sit down conversation with your mom and tell her everything. Its worth a shot and I mean she will always be your mom and care about you. Whatever you do though do not yell or get upset. In past experiences once somone gets yelled at they shut down and get very defensive. Try your best to have a civil conversation expressing your concerns. Good luck
(06-14-2011, 06:19 AM)Deranged Wrote: I say you move out get your own place and a nice apartment to live in, I'm only 19 too from the UK

That won't really solve the problem if he wants to be closer to his Mom.

Just try to sit and talk to her. If she's working on something or watching a show or anything like that, sit down with her and watch with her or ask her what she's doing. Maybe tell her about something going on in your life, it doesn't have to be anything mind-blowing, it could be something small.

I know how you feel, my Dad and I aren't really all that close either. I've found that he reacts well to me sitting with him and watching a movie or talking about something he's interested in (even if I'm not...).
(06-17-2011, 01:56 PM)heartless Wrote: That won't really solve the problem if he wants to be closer to his Mom.

Just try to sit and talk to her. If she's working on something or watching a show or anything like that, sit down with her and watch with her or ask her what she's doing. Maybe tell her about something going on in your life, it doesn't have to be anything mind-blowing, it could be something small.

I know how you feel, my Dad and I aren't really all that close either. I've found that he reacts well to me sitting with him and watching a movie or talking about something he's interested in (even if I'm not...).

Thats a good way to put it mate, thanks i appreciate it but i do try these things sometimes it works, sometimes it dont. Its like my mum likes argueing with me its really fustrating.
Do you mean like really nasty arguments or kind of like...

You: "The sky is blue."
Her: "No, it's light blue."
You: *rips hair out*

xD
Just talk to her. You should also try to talk to your real father and see if something due to their separation is causing something.
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
(06-09-2011, 07:10 AM)INC3PT!0N™ Wrote: Hey guys,
Im 19 years old living in the UK, at home with my mum and sister, me and my mum rarley talk , if we do its asking one or another for something. Its been like this for the past couple of years now and i dont know why. There has been issues in my life and my mums due to her last boyfriend (my sisters dad) being an evil c.u.n.t, always use drink and talk to my mum like crap and me. Ive also only ever seen my real dad once, didnt feel like my dad when i went to meet him either. Oh well any of you guys got any advice for me, any is appreciatedSmile
Ok in this situation it's quite hard, I honestly would just say to talk to her. It helps a ton, and will do wonders with your realtionship, talking although simple, is GREAT.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] Arguments how to stop them or win them Sam 8 903 07-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Last Post: racer4630