Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Dark GUI - WIP
(05-01-2011, 09:05 AM)Fragma Wrote: Here's a preview of a GUI I'm working on..

[Image: guieoe.png]

C&C please guys.

Thanks.

I like it. It's simple and cool. You are right, close, minimize and maximize buttons are awesome. I also like the glowing letters. The earth image is the only thing i don't really like. Nice job though mate.

Which programm did you use to make this? PS?
yea it looks pretty good..seems kind of kiddie like reminds me of a program a child might use..it looks nice dont get me wrong it just doesnt seem serious ..if that makes any sence
What da?? That's so awesome! Great Job mate...
Please lemme know when you release it! Thumbsup Big Grin
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
I like the modules/objects but the title bar at the top doesn't look too good. The title bar at the top also has a really bad font in my opinion. The way the checkers only make up around 1/5 of the actual form too I don't like. Near the bottom there's no real contrast between any of the items other than the dropshadow effects, making it look too plain.

Best parts are the Combo box, progress bar, and the buttons, but the shadowing was done quite well in the text boxes. For the scroll bar, the way you did the shadowing though makes it look like there are 2 scroll bars on the rich text box, since the actual bar looks like it's lower than the sides, which I wouldn't be used to.
I think it's nice, a lot better then what I could do. What did you use to make this?
This is pretty nice. I like it;

8/10.
Keep up the good work!
I think it looks pretty damn sexy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Free HQ Clean Dark Portfolio Design with 4 Pages PSD] MediaFire Link/No survey RAW! Snow. 0 1,077 05-02-2012, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Snow.
  [WIP] Abstract element// 11 1,437 07-19-2011, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Untouch
  Free Public GUI. Volume 2 C4Vendetta 6 975 07-16-2011, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sin.
  Free Public GUI. C4Vendetta 28 3,674 07-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Sin.
  [GUI] Public/Free rlogin 8 824 07-12-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Fragma