Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friend.
Just seems like a typical highschool fight. I wouldnt worry about it. If he is a true friend to you...you two will work it out. If he really holds a grudge because you are "anoying" you probably wouldnt want him as a friend anyways. All of my friends used to get into the same arguements but because we were friends for so long we always worked it out. Be the better guy and stop calling him bad word. Just try to relax and talk to him again once you both have cooled down. If you both are angry no one is going to listen to each other even if one of you have a valid point.
You might've done something wrong to cause this.
Try not to get hostile with him, even if he is the one throwing around bad words and insulting you. If you stay calm and try to explain it to him, he might understand. If he doesn't understand, just take a small break from talking to him for a while.
(06-08-2011, 05:03 PM)Mute Wrote: Just be like, "Look man.. I don't want to fight with you, we're friends. If you couldn't give me a ride the least you could've done is told me. It's irritated me a bit because I always give you rides and then you just skip out on me without even telling me you had other plans."

This is the pretty much the best thing to do. Fighting with him and exchanging bad words is pretty much pointless and make things worse.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 812 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,230 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 525 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 467 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior
  Friend just said she wants to kill herself. Sparr0w 5 982 08-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Calcium