Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friend.
Ok, so my "friend" who when he is being a friend is so fun to be around. I think we are really great friends.

Than out of no where, like today he doesn't give me a ride home from baseball practice...for no reason. I asked him on Facebook why and he said he went to Popeyes or something, and I always give him rides.

Now on Facebook he is just being a jerk and w'ere exchanging bad words and getting angry..he said it is because "im annoying.." which makes no sense. He is being irrational. I asked him what I did and he just keeps saying what he said before.

We are 14-16 age group. I'm just gonna ignore him..summer is coming to though -__-
Just be like, "Look man.. I don't want to fight with you, we're friends. If you couldn't give me a ride the least you could've done is told me. It's irritated me a bit because I always give you rides and then you just skip out on me without even telling me you had other plans."

[Image: gfxbanner.png]
Not a big deal, just don't give him rides from now on. (:
I've got a close friend that is like this, I'll advise you to just ignore and get on with you're life, you'll probably make up the next day or a later time. Maybe he just had a bad day, ask him about his day, it may sound gay, but he's suppose to be you're friend, you should take interest.
[Image: signaturera.png]
If he's just gonna blow you off like that he ain't much of a friend tbh. Unless he has a good excuse or if you done something to annoy him that made him not want to do this for you then you should go along with what your doing and not talk to him for the summer. If he realizes he was in the wrong and wants to be friends again then wait for him to make the move.
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
(06-09-2011, 03:13 PM)Bяian ♪ Wrote: If he's just gonna blow you off like that he ain't much of a friend tbh. Unless he has a good excuse or if you done something to annoy him that made him not want to do this for you then you should go along with what your doing and not talk to him for the summer. If he realizes he was in the wrong and wants to be friends again then wait for him to make the move.

Friends do stupid stuff like that. I think OP just needs to look at it from a different perspective. It's not like they're married.
Ah yes. The young people population. If he just insults you like that, then he isn't really much a friend. Do the same thing, and stop giving him rides and stuff.

Quote:He said it is because "im annoying"

You think he is being irrational. Well, do you think you're annoying to him? You can't always think that every friendship goes the right way, and that you think that everyone is your friend. If you think he IS being irrational, then tell him to elaborate on the statement, and do not say anything back. Listen to what he says, and maybe you can come up with an answer. Maybe you keep asking him about stuff such as rides, and maybe that is why he pronounced you as being annoying. However:

Quote:Facebook he is just being a jerk and w'ere exchanging bad words and getting angry

By saying this, then the statement he said could mean a number of things. Maybe he was just getting mad and pissed off since you guys were arguing, and he could had said that statement just to get you off his back and stop talking and arguing. You both are acting very childish. Well you are in that 14-16 age group so it is pretty common. But if you guys were really friends, then you guys would be how you say "bros" and come up with a solution. Now, it doesn't have to be relationship kind of things, but you know how it is with school and life.

He was probably just having an off day due to the fact that you were making it worse and arguing with him. You should leave him alone for a while and ignore him, and if he wants to then talk to him. But just don't offer him anything else, since he just legit left you out and didn't give you a ride. It's nothing really big, since this happens with everyone.

Livewire Wrote:I think OP just needs to look at it from a different perspective. It's not like they're married.

And this is why I hate LQ spammers.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
I've been in your position. I suggest waiting for him to come to you and you guys will just start talking eventually. You are both being immature, but are young so it is normal.
What I suggest is leaving him alone for a couple of days, then when you feel it's right, start talking to him again.
Just ignore him, it's not worth your time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 816 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,236 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 528 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 468 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior
  Friend just said she wants to kill herself. Sparr0w 5 985 08-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Calcium