Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shoud i or not
Alright, i am gonna go ahead and take this that you are serious..

First of all, suicide is NEVER an answer. Everybpdy has problems, crap happens. Take a look at my motto, Life goes on. Days get brighter. Eventually, something good will happen. But sitting around wishing for it to happen will not do anything. You need to get in a happy mood, and go make something happen.

Im not too sure exactly what bad goes on in your life, and thats not for me to know, but if i knew i would try to help more. Find something you love doing, and do it. Try to make friends if you dont have many, everybody can make friends.
[Image: iddyEs.png]
(06-15-2011, 09:37 PM)ILOVEW33D™ Wrote: well did you do it for the attention then? Huh
No!!! i did it because i want other peoples opinions
I say no!
Don't do it, but I have a feeling your not anyway, ppl that are serious bout this wouldn't be be asking for others opinions, if they should or shouldn't..., they'll just do it.
But dude, your only 16! If you feel that bad, make a change- next week might be the best time of your life!!!, you defently don't want to miss that! Smile
if ( ( youAreHappy) && (youKnowIt) )

clapYourHands();
It's not going to help anyone including yourself. It's going to cause a burden on your family that can be prevented and then it's just going to be forgotten.

No.
(06-16-2011, 10:14 AM)BLX Wrote: It's not going to help anyone including yourself. It's going to cause a burden on your family that can be prevented and then it's just going to be forgotten.

No.
ok i hear you thanks

Suicide can't help you, all those who did commit suicide did take a selfish action.

Do you want to break the heart of those who loves you?

It's a no.
(06-16-2011, 08:30 AM)Reykjavik Wrote: No!!! i did it because i want other peoples opinions

Okay well you are young and think that u need a girlfriend when u dont
im sure u are bi polar just like me and have mood swings and u prbly were having a bad day and are now feeling better.

Suicide is a selfish action.
(06-16-2011, 01:50 PM)ILOVEW33D™ Wrote: Okay well you are young and think that u need a girlfriend when u dont
im sure u are bi polar just like me and have mood swings and u prbly were having a bad day and are now feeling better.

Suicide is a selfish action.
i have bipolar moments sometimes but the majority of the time i just feel empty and grey.
No you shouldn't, after bad things happen good things
16 was a rough age for me, too. I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was 19 and even then it was a mistake. Don't get too hung up on that sort of thing, 16 is very young and you have time. Plenty of time. Relationships can cause a whole other sort of pain so try to enjoy the here and now because things will change, both for the better and the worse. Nothing is ever wholly perfect, it's something you learn to deal with as you get older. The happy moments are what make it worth it and it might not seem like you'll ever be happy but one day you will.

Is there anyone you can talk to? Are you able to maybe see a counselor of some sort? They are great for bouncing ideas and feelings off of and they can usually see things more clearly than we can since they are objective and we're not.