Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, where are the changes?
Why demand changes when you can just comment on them and suggest how they could be implemented. I don't even know what changes you are talking about really.
My response in that thread is simple.

Omni Wrote:I agree. I'll definitely be doing this and a few other things once I have an afternoon free to do it.

I really haven't had the free time.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Free time issues aside, the fact that any sort of change takes place is good.
The new group forums should give a boost for the members to contribute more to the forum and the addition of a few more official groups would be the next best step.
Quote:I really haven't had the free time.

Isn't that the reason you promoted Solidus to Admin?
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
(06-08-2011, 07:20 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: Free time issues aside, the fact that any sort of change takes place is good.
The new group forums should give a boost for the members to contribute more to the forum and the addition of a few more official groups would be the next best step.

I think there should be more official user groups. Like a gaming one. I would like to see that happen.
umm this is hard
[Image: 0b0033.gif]
I think omni need another administrator to do all the award group stuff
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(06-23-2011, 11:38 AM)Firetech Wrote: I think omni need another administrator to do all the award group stuff
He promoted solidus, but will not let him do anything. We understand Omni, and that he is busy, but he will not understand us. Most of us have left already. I mean look at some of the most active people. Look at Nemmmy, Ace/Infinity, Deltron.
(06-23-2011, 12:00 PM)RDCA Wrote: He promoted solidus, but will not let him do anything. We understand Omni, and that he is busy, but he will not understand us. Most of us have left already. I mean look at some of the most active people. Look at Nemmmy, Ace/Infinity, Deltron.

Ace still comes on quite often, but I do agree with you.
Members like Elektrisk, Extasey, Nemmyy, DAMINK, trilobyte-, Eve.... People who last year were incredibly active and such high quality members, hardly ever come on anymore..
It's a shame.
Well Solidus can communicate with me anytime he wants.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.