Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW Gina
Hey yall I've catched this one few months ago.
This is really a beautiful car.
It was designed for other designers to get inspired, it's a concept car and will never be mass produced. To bad if you ask me, but just decide yourself

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pwabDeqVi8[/yt]
The ONLY reason I don't like concept cars is because it makes me feel like a little kid in a store. You can look but not touch. The concepts are nice. This one kinda' threw me for a loop with the "natural" look of the doors opening. It is an impressive design. Even if they were mass produced and affordable, I doubt I would buy one.
[Image: arch2.png]
(10-21-2009, 10:26 AM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: The ONLY reason I don't like concept cars is because it makes me feel like a little kid in a store. You can look but not touch. The concepts are nice. This one kinda' threw me for a loop with the "natural" look of the doors opening. It is an impressive design. Even if they were mass produced and affordable, I doubt I would buy one.

Yeh I know that feeling!!!
I didn't tought about if I would buy it.... well I don't know....
It's really nice car with that Skin-Like feeling on doors or front/back lights...
And Front lights opening like eyes... sooooo HAWT....
The hood looks like it was designed just to show off your engine not to open it for repair
I also wouldn't buy it but I would sure have fun driving this car....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your thoughts on BMW M3 E36? Bracolicious 2 1,044 08-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Audi RS6 R and BMW M5 Hurricane [PS700+] Gaijin 4 3,065 11-09-2009, 01:43 AM
Last Post: zone
  BMW Vision Gaijin 10 2,480 10-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Last Post: ktmrider530