Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hangover 2
I am pumped to see it, but my friends and I need to try and sneak in somehow. Any thoughts on how we could?
(06-05-2011, 12:07 PM)Classicz Wrote: I am pumped to see it, but my friends and I need to try and sneak in somehow. Any thoughts on how we could?

Why not actually buy a ticket??
I saw it from a torrent I downloaded and although I did not like the quality, it was still awesome. Enjoy yourself!
Man i really want to watch that movie, heard its really good.
[Image: NfAze.gif]
I haven't seen it, but I will soon. Just to lazy to download it. Hope it is as good as the first one!
Hi Blackhat
I thought it was really funny, it's worth a watch. Zach Galifinakis is the funniest again by far.
I heard it was terrible if you saw the first one, which I did, and I do not plan to see it any time soon. I know it was just a damn remake of the first one, same concept -- different settings. Terrible. They should have changed it up, it would have been boring to me if I saw that shiz. It would probably be one of those movies to see while your passing time somewhere, nothing to write home about. Disappointing!
[Image: t5BWm.png]
wow nice.I really want to go to a cinema to watch this but i got no time and no money lol.

How was the movie ? a lot stuff heard.
The first one is simply unbeatable, however I still thought the sequel was amazing ! I've seen it twice already and I find it hysterical. The critics gave it a bad write up but all I can say is bring on part 3 !! Stu admitted he has a demon inside him so he will surely be up for another night they can't remember.
I have watched it twice today. I through it was very finny =)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hangover Cure Extasey 14 1,413 01-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Uhriventis
  Holy crap do i have a hangover! DAMINK™ 14 3,278 12-20-2009, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Muzen