Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second thoughts
She's been at your house for two weeks, you just need a little break from her is all.

I love my family but when they stay over for a few days I get sick of them, same situation imo. Just try to take a break from her for a week or two and see how you feel then
[Image: gfxbanner.png]
Maybe you should just try taking a little break from each other and see how you feel?
Tell her how you feel man and see if you can maybe work it out.
[Image: witness.png]
HF- Witness
GT- i be Witness
Everything happens for a reason. If you don't want it to fade, fix it.
You have the power.
I think if you care about her enough, and from this it does sound like you care about her but she's a little to clingy ?

If you do care about her enough, and you do want to stay in a relationship with her i'd recommend trying to talk to her and get her on a level of understanding that she can trust you, also if she thinks you cheating on her, and you've been dating for awhile, thats not really good because she has lack of trust in you.

I would sit down and talk to her about everything, and then give it a few days thought.
You need a little bit of a break from each other, everyone has that feeling. I'd say, before breaking up with her, give yourself a week after she leaves to make sure you want to. If you still want to, then end it. The reason we have relationships are so we can be happy!
I'm sorry to say this, but this isn't any members choice to make but your own. You know your girlfriend better than anyone. If you make the decision to brake up with her its not going to affect us, its going to affect you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicidal Thoughts TheKiller 5 867 08-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Calcium
  My Thoughts of Trust in Relationships Metapod 4 1,346 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Last Post: username999
  You're thoughts on my life. Ihatemyself. 17 3,419 04-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Into the Wild
  My thoughts exactly Excalibur 4 866 04-15-2012, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Subscription
  Emotionally exhausted? I'd like to hear your thoughts MandiM 12 1,294 04-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Last Post: King_Cooper