Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Truth's about Disney
(06-03-2011, 02:14 PM)Unleashed Wrote: I'd agree too, I had a bit of a laugh at that, since wikipedia can be edited by anyone. However, it is a fact that the actual developers of Disney do use that method in creating their characters. How it began or why they do it I don't understand, but it's some kind of method of indoctrination for preparing them for some kind of future that they are expected to live out. I did more searching on the net about this after I posted it and I should have added onto what I found out.

My tutors friend was an animator for Who Framed Roger Rabbit, so I can assure you they don't start drawing their characters by drawing a penis, lol.

As the subliminal messages are generally only on for 1 frame though, they may do that method to create there characters for these individual frames, but as far as actually creating the characters, they don't.

i'd have to disagree on that, I don't think he was the one who originally created Roger Rabbit, since it's such an old film, so you never know how he really was created. If it's a popular film, new animators replace the old if they are good enough, and who knows if they are even aware of how the original characters were (or could have) been created either? And to think that all of that is just a coincidence doesn't strike me as such of a truth. Drawing a chin like that on the youtube video so out of proportion like that must have took a pretty wild imagination to get it to coincidentally fit the exact shape of that part. I've never even thought of a chin looking like that before.

They even have a million Illuminati messages: (Even though this isn't really disney. I should have titled the thread "Cartoons" to make the discussion more general, or even "Media")

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFohsiwXhyE[/yt]

That triangle is even shown on the american one dollar bill.
(06-03-2011, 03:35 PM)Unleashed Wrote: i'd have to disagree on that, I don't think he was the one who originally created Roger Rabbit, since it's such an old film, so you never know how he really was created. If it's a popular film, new animators replace the old if they are good enough, and who knows if they are even aware of how the original characters were (or could have) been created either? And to think that all of that is just a coincidence doesn't strike me as such of a truth. Drawing a chin like that on the youtube video so out of proportion like that must have took a pretty wild imagination to get it to coincidentally fit the exact shape of that part. I've never even thought of a chin looking like that before.

She didn't create Roger Rabbit, but she worked a long side Richard Williams who did create Roger Rabbit. And the film isn't really that old. It was created in 1988.
Part of my Animation degree was researching Disney animators. I've watched various documentaries and I've done hours and hours of internet research, so I'm going to stick with what I previously said. Smile

(06-03-2011, 03:39 PM)Fragma Wrote: She didn't create Roger Rabbit, but she worked a long side Richard Williams who did create Roger Rabbit. And the film isn't really that old. It was created in 1988.
Part of my Animation degree was researching Disney animators. I've watched various documentaries and I've done hours and hours of internet research, so I'm going to stick with what I previously said. Smile

1988 is pretty out of date, You hardly see any movies or films from 1990 still broadcasting on the TV as media that people still watch today. The only real popular ones that haven't gone out of date since they were created would be Mickey mouse, (one of the first animated films ever created), Bugs Bunny, and maybe a few others, but those would be the most recognizable ones that I could think of off the top of my head.

Just because you did research, doesn't mean they are going to teach you about the illuminati or any kinds of myths/conspiracies/etc though lol. They only teach people what they want you to know in the education system. Just like Americans when the cold war was on. Communism is not bad, but it was indoctrinated to individuals through the educational system as evil, because they were at war with Russia at the time.

Same main idea with sexuality, in my opinion they hardly teach as much as they should in school about that subject. To me it would seem like an important part of life to have a grasp on. Since you can get into a lot of trouble and stress if you are unsure about something. And it's usually what gets people into trouble. In school, they really only teach you that drugs are bad, don't have sex until you're older, yet they don't tell you why or do that in depth with it. Because not all drugs are bad, it's just the way it's advertised to the public through previous usage of immature and nonresponse behavior on the way the teens use some of it, and that's what has been portrayed and put into everyones mind. Drugs are for bad asses, drugs are bad, all drugs are bad, rock music is related to drugs and sex, etc..
http://www.youtube.com/user/FarhanK501

Have fun
My post wasn't originally about the illuminati, however it's all closely related to the ideas of the illuminati control.
Who's more of a pervert, Disney or the people who scope these 1-frame mishaps out and instantly recognize something as a phallus? Also, the Illuminati stuff is dumb. The pyramid-eye is a common symbol, you've pretty much got a blatant variation of it on the US dollar. Just because a kid sees a symbol, does anyone really think they're going to get brainwashed with certain values? When I saw the symbol for Sikhism for the first time, I had no idea what it was or what it stands for. In fact, I still don't have any idea. I've seen it multiple times though. Surely if I'm getting no message from a Sikh symbol, then the children aren't getting any message from an Illuminati symbol.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
(06-03-2011, 05:42 PM)JDBar Wrote: Who's more of a pervert, Disney or the people who scope these 1-frame mishaps out and instantly recognize something as a phallus? Also, the Illuminati stuff is dumb. The pyramid-eye is a common symbol, you've pretty much got a blatant variation of it on the US dollar. Just because a kid sees a symbol, does anyone really think they're going to get brainwashed with certain values? When I saw the symbol for Sikhism for the first time, I had no idea what it was or what it stands for. In fact, I still don't have any idea. I've seen it multiple times though. Surely if I'm getting no message from a Sikh symbol, then the children aren't getting any message from an Illuminati symbol.

Understand that mental control does not work on a conscious level that we can understand, even if they don't know what it means, the image itself may send some kind of unknown subliminal messages to the brain, or being brainwashed into seeing it many times may make it a lot more appealing when you come across it on a conscious level.

Who said it was just a random person that figured it out in the first place though? (with the disney images)

"Blatant" - is that not the point of getting people to see the symbol? whether it's repeated to us in an obvious way or a not so obvious way. You are aware of the Illuminati's rules though? I'm not saying i'm a conspiracy expert or an illuminati expert, nor am I even religious for that matter. I'm just going to say that i've done some reading on my own time based on my own curiosity and interest on the subject, and the group is supposed to hint at their presence, and their plans. It's all about perception for them.
..Geez I wouldn't have noticed this after watching it a thousand times
(06-04-2011, 12:50 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Stop ruining our child memories with this bullshit you fagg0t

This is why they didn't accept you into the emotional support area and you had to put it as your custom user title instead. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [game] truth or dare. daneasaur 12 982 06-01-2010, 04:00 AM
Last Post: υℓqυισяяα