Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED
I have no idea what religions are effected by what but I'm pretty sure that one out there is effected by Tank Tops, Cleavage etc. that sort of thing.
[Image: signaturera.png]
(06-02-2011, 07:39 PM)Laughynose Wrote: I have no idea what religions are effected by what but I'm pretty sure that one out there is effected by Tank Tops, Cleavage etc. that sort of thing.
The ones that are, are also very hateful of the internet in any form, so any other things I can prove you wrong on this topic? p.s I don't hate you, I just like to argue.

You did not read my post regarding religion: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid203995
(06-02-2011, 07:09 PM)Laughynose Wrote: Read the thread, I said forums containing sexual content should have a warning, read the whole thread.

Btw I read the whole thread, including the thread title, and I see the word "banned" in there
Hey, look at the end of the day it's an opinion if you don't like it you don't like it, end of, don't need to make a scene, I guess you don't like it since you feel so STRONGLY about it.
Hmmm. I didn't know kids below 13 were allowed on here? It's the internet dude, stuff like that is EVERYWHERE. You see it on TV, signs, magazines, etc. It has been in our society for a long time now. I don't support this suggestion at all and that "example" you gave was not a very good one to use at all. It isn't sexual in the least, you're the first member to actually bring this up, that I've seen.

If you don't like what you see on this site, you can leave. That's how I see it, sorry.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
~ Removed ~

Does that honestly offend you?
(06-02-2011, 09:17 PM)Hуѕтєяιa X™ Wrote: Hmmm. I didn't know kids below 13 were allowed on here? It's the internet dude, stuff like that is EVERYWHERE. You see it on TV, signs, magazines, etc. It has been in our society for a long time now. I don't support this suggestion at all and that "example" you gave was not a very good one to use at all. It isn't sexual in the least, you're the first member to actually bring this up, that I've seen.

If you don't like what you see on this site, you can leave. That's how I see it, sorry.

Read the -before- posts, it does not offend me, just making suggestions ;/
Disney gets away with even worse sexual content that gets exposed to the younger audience in my opinion.

Take a look here:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYuhcFHmmVc[/yt]

Ever wonder how young we are exposed to this kind of crap? Well now you know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorry for 2 thread but u can delete after we will solve ? WhiteLine 6 1,126 04-30-2012, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  Idea Discussion: SF Weekly World News BlackChaos 22 4,194 03-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  Allow members to junk/close/delete own threads & posts. D3xus 27 4,822 02-18-2012, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Julia Gillard
  Delete the w3c validation forum D3xus 5 1,189 11-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  Moderator Applications Omniscient 391 156,267 09-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Last Post: BreShiE