Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems
Buy her some flowers, take her to the local park and ask her when no-one is around.
The worst thing that can happen is she saying: "That's so cute but I don't like you that way! You're just my friend." Luckily you might get a kiss! Big Grin
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
(06-05-2011, 12:59 PM)iCrack Wrote: Buy her some flowers, take her to the local park and ask her when no-one is around.
The worst thing that can happen is she saying: "That's so cute but I don't like you that way! You're just my friend." Luckily you might get a kiss! Big Grin

That's actually a good idea. I could do something like that, but replace flowers with Black Veil Brides tickets.
(06-05-2011, 01:46 PM)Hovertac Wrote: That's actually a good idea. I could do something like that, but replace flowers with Black Veil Brides tickets.

I guess! She would love you forever if she likes that band... P.S. Only buy 2 tickets! You don't want anyone around you know...
(06-05-2011, 01:56 PM)iCrack Wrote: I guess! She would love you forever if she likes that band... P.S. Only buy 2 tickets! You don't want anyone around you know...

Yeah, it is her favorite band, and of course only 2 tickets. Tongue

Unfortunately, as far as I'm concerned, they're not touring in my state this year. I already told her I was going to get her black veil brides tickets for her birthday a couple weeks ago, but they weren't playing in my state.
(06-05-2011, 06:03 PM)Hovertac Wrote: Yeah, it is her favorite band, and of course only 2 tickets. Tongue

Unfortunately, as far as I'm concerned, they're not touring in my state this year. I already told her I was going to get her black veil brides tickets for her birthday a couple weeks ago, but they weren't playing in my state.

Bad luck bro! Gratte
Her sister told me that she doesn't like when I don't talk to her at school. I try to, but when I do it just ends up being really awkward. She also said that she doesnt like that I'm always in my house and being lazy. The only reason I'm always in my house is because I have nothing to do. I'm starting to do more exercise, though. I lost about 15lbs.
(06-02-2011, 02:51 PM)Hovertac Wrote: Well. I've liked this girl for quite a while, and this is what happened yesterday:

Person 1 - Girl I like
Person 2 - Friend of mine and hers (guy)
Person 3 - Friend of mine of hers (girl)

Person 1, 2, and 3 were in math. Person 2 said to Person 1 that me and Person 1 would make a cute couple. Person 1 said "uhh... okay...", and then Person 3 said "no they wouldn't".

Person 1 told me about that happening on the bus on the way home from school that day. After hearing that, I got kinda pissed. Person 1's sisters know I like her (Person 1 doesn't), and they were talking to me about it. Person 1's sisters told Person 1 that I got really pissed off. Then, I'm presuming that because she knows that if I got pissed off because she told me that, she must think that I like her. Obviously this is not how I wanted her to find out. I was planning on telling her in a couple of days, next time I went over her house, like when I'm about to leave at about 11:30 PM, after I've been over her house all day and there's a better chance of her saying yes.

Today I found out that Person 2 asked out Person 1 not too long ago, and I got even more pissed off. She said no, but the thing is, she's also been asked a LOT of other times and always said no. I'm afraid if I tell her I'll also get shot down.

I've tried talking to a few friends of mine that I trust (and their sisters) and none of them were of any good help.

Thanks for reading, tell me what you think.

I would just try to get to know her more, but then I would ask her out. Don't worry if you get shot down, it's not a big deal.
(06-07-2011, 11:15 AM)Green Bay Wrote: I would just try to get to know her more, but then I would ask her out. Don't worry if you get shot down, it's not a big deal.

I do know her. But what I do need to do, is talk to her more. I talk to her sister a lot over text, but I rarely ever text her. When I do, we don't talk a lot. If I were to message her now, it would probably go like this:

me: hey
her: hey
me: what's up?
her: nothing, i'm bored
me: I'm watching a movie
her: what movie?
me: saving private ryan
her: what's it about?
me: it's about world war II
her: oh cool
me: yeah, it's pretty awesome so far
/convo
Quote:She also said that she doesnt like that I'm always in my house and being lazy. The only reason I'm always in my house is because I have nothing to do.

Do the obvious. Bring her to the movies!

And it seems that online, BOTH of you were boring. Haha. Just kidding. Yeah it seems so awkward over what you stated. Well, you can hang out with her in real life, and just text her goodmorning and goodnight to her.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
(06-07-2011, 05:43 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: Do the obvious. Bring her to the movies!

And it seems that online, BOTH of you were boring. Haha. Just kidding. Yeah it seems so awkward over what you stated. Well, you can hang out with her in real life, and just text her goodmorning and goodnight to her.

I don't know what she does outside of school, except that she takes tai-kwon-do. So yeah, we are kinda boring Tongue

But yeah, taking her to the movies sounds like a good idea. Hmm. But it would be kinda hard to ask her, she'd probably get suspicious of something that I'm asking to take her to the movies.