Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems
(06-02-2011, 04:37 PM)Mute Wrote: Grow a set and ask her out.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

I am. I might be going over her house this weekend, where I can explain everything.
Quote:We do go the same way after homeroom, but I'm always listening to my iPod

You lucky bitch. I'm still in high school so they have a no electronic rule and such haha. You should hold her hand or something when you guys are walking to classes. It gives off a good feeling when she's talking to friends but still holding you hand. You can do it after you ask her or before, doesn't matter.

Goodluck.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
(06-02-2011, 04:49 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: You lucky bitch. I'm still in high school so they have a no electronic rule and such haha. You should hold her hand or something when you guys are walking to classes. It gives off a good feeling when she's talking to friends but still holding you hand. You can do it after you ask her or before, doesn't matter.

Goodluck.

We're not supposed to have electronic devices, but some teachers don't give a crap, depending on what's going on in the class.

Anyways. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.
Welcome. Don't forget to post back the results after you ask her! Drop me a PM if you need me. I'll be lurking around ^_^.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
(06-02-2011, 05:08 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: Welcome. Don't forget to post back the results after you ask her! Drop me a PM if you need me. I'll be lurking around ^_^.

Will do. Hope this works out.
Good luck man. Hope she says yes!
[Image: di-VM1K.png]
Emotional and Xbox 360 Helper
crap went wrong. I didn't get to tell her, and tonight wont be best. Ill explain the situation when I get home and on my computer, my iPod is about to die.
A friend of mine and theirs came with us to the park, and he did something to get the girl I like really pissed off, and obviously, if she's really pissed off, it wouldn't of been great to tell her. So now I gotta wait until I go to her house again. :\

Her sister also told me that she doesn't like when I talk to her at school, I try to, but it ends up just being awkward. It's easier for me to talk to her and start a conversation when I'm not at school.
You should wait for her.
(06-04-2011, 09:00 PM)Old Wrote: You should wait for her.

What do you mean by wait for her?

Also, she used to hate pictures of herself, but she suddenly got one on Facebook and I commented on it saying "wow, you actually got a profile picture. lol. you look good."