Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Icons for new site
Well I'm working on a "website" not really a website more of an online user interface. This will be for monitoring and issuing updates to some HWID protected update-software I am writing.

Basically the red icon with the S needs to be replaced with something nice. Also maybe some sort of background behind the bit that says "id Operating system Version" to make it stand out from clients list. I've also stolen the windows 7 close / maximise / minimize buttons, If anyone has some better ones I'd be happy to use them.

All other suggestions are welcome as I'm very novice at graphics. Here's a look at what I have so far.

anyone who helps will get credit.

[Image: 1307043634-clip-140kb.jpg]

Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
Well one thing I defiantly hate is the background, now if that's not the default background that's alright, but if there's not an option to "Change Background" for members then you should definitely add that.
[Image: signaturera.png]
The background isn't all that great, and it looks like a windows computer screen.
Good job with that, though.
(06-02-2011, 04:38 PM)Laughynose Wrote: Well one thing I defiantly hate is the background, now if that's not the default background that's alright, but if there's not an option to "Change Background" for members then you should definitely add that.
Yeah in the menu under the logo I need making there's an option.
(06-02-2011, 04:44 PM)Focnr Wrote: The background isn't all that great, and it looks like a windows computer screen.
Good job with that, though.
It's meant to look like a an operating system Big Grin movable windows, Openable desktop icons, etc.
Can you explain what you're going to be using this for? Are you going to be using this a Control Panel for a site, a User System, a Virtual Private Servers, that'll help us a lot on how we can help by giving you suggestions.
[Image: signaturera.png]
To me, it looks like one of those fake "SCAN YOUR PC" things on an old windows xp computer.
(06-02-2011, 05:20 PM)Laughynose Wrote: Can you explain what you're going to be using this for? Are you going to be using this a Control Panel for a site, a User System, a Virtual Private Servers, that'll help us a lot on how we can help by giving you suggestions.
It says in the OP, It's going to be a client control system for HWID protected software.

(06-02-2011, 05:21 PM)Laugh Wrote: To me, it looks like one of those fake "SCAN YOUR PC" things on an old windows xp computer.
lol, except this one is functional Tongue
Bumping, Still need help.
PM me with more details and we might be able to work something out.
[Image: ictcbw.gif]
(06-04-2011, 04:50 PM)F.ate Wrote: PM me with more details and we might be able to work something out.

What details do you need?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Icon Pack - 11,850 Icons! milopeach 57 7,728 12-22-2011, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Dogbert
  ★★★Over 19,000 icons in one pack★★★ Firetech 28 4,982 06-19-2011, 09:46 AM
Last Post: SeaBanana
  On/Off/Locked Icons cheeseburger 2 700 08-11-2010, 04:50 AM
Last Post: cheeseburger