Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESET is blocking my website?
This is probably the wrong place to ask but ESET/Nod32 is blocking my website. It says its malicious or something while there are no infected files hosted on my server. Can anyone try and find out how I can contact them to resolve this issue? I already tried sending them a message on their site multiple times, however, they never answer.
It could be your hosting, which is blacklisted at there database. You can try calling them.
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
Have you tried their forums?
Well I guess your site is bad in ESET's book. Nothing you can do just to let you know, they will block it no matter what. Even if you change content. You can try, but I'm sure they wouldn't do anything to help you.
Hi Blackhat
Why don't you try to contact and ask them about it, maybe someone registered the domain before you and they may have got it blacklisted.
What host on you using?, like others said, your best bet is contacting eset directly on their forums.
If it's blocking for you, then it's blocking for everyone else who got NOD32.
You can unblock it in your ESET setting. You have to add an exception with the sites name. Here's how:

1. Open NOD32
2. Open advance display mode
3. Click setup
4. Expand Antivirus and Spyware
5. Expand Web access protection
6. Expand HTTP
7. Excluded addresses
8. Add *sitedomain.com*
9. Click Ok
Note : Just type ‘*’ this symbol before and after domain.
Eg. *www.supportforums.net*
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE
Send them an email and tell them the issue.
Download and install Malwarebytes' Anti-malware.

Restart your computer and press "F8" repeatedly before you see the Windows logo. This will bring you to the Windows Advanced Options Menu.

Scroll down the menu and select "Safe Mode" to log into Windows Safe Mode.

Launch your antivirus program. Perform a full system scan and delete all malicious files.

Launch Malwarebytes' anti-malware and click the "Perform quick scan" radio button. Click "Scan." Malwarebytes will scan the system for malicious malware.

Click "OK" when the scan is complete, then click "Show scan results." Place a check on all the detected malware and click "Remove selected." Malwarebyte's will remove all detected malware.

Restart your computer normally to complete the process.

Hope it helps

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eset AV vs Microsoft Security Essentials Kharnage 21 13,736 12-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Hex
  ESET Users: How do you configure ESET Smart Security? Kirk Gandril 0 988 06-03-2010, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Kirk Gandril