Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost my Runescape Account
I've had my runescape account stolen from me, I was gutted. But, hey. I stopped playing Runescape.
I've had my stuff hacked, banned, GP sold, accounts emptied, etc. More than once, personally I just took a long break and came back down the road. It sucks, not because it's an "e-rage" quality, but the fact you spend so much time on an account just to have it ripped from you. I understand the feeling and it isn't always pleasant, it just flat out sucks. Personally I'd give it a break - look into a new hobby or MMORPG, maybe even a private server like I did, eventually you'll come back and recreate. It's a long road, but it's never always terrible.
Were you Infected or did you give out your password?
I think you should keep playing it is a fun game to play when you are bored but dont no life it.
I don't understand why you would quit playing because a skid decided to hack you. It's not like a message from God or something.
It sucks to get your account hacked. But now you have a break from the game. Go outside and do something productive.
Oh come on it's just a game.And stop with it.Get a better social life.Girlfriend for example and you won't even think of playing rs again.
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
Well it really all depends on how much you love the game. If you have like a job or need to focus more on school you should.
ForumKorner.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lost mindme 0 455 11-14-2015, 08:36 AM
Last Post: mindme
  Lonely, Scared, Lost. Tau 2 1,158 09-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Last Post: here4Uhere4Me
  I feel like I've lost everything wheels 1 694 10-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Sinvoid
  Just lost my aunt Mr. President 10 1,132 01-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Starstruck
  How to Respond to a Friends Lost Loved One iDiDiT 0 622 12-14-2011, 04:13 PM