Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] To stop the HF spammers
Can we stop the flaming in this thread please. Let's have a mature discussion and not bait other members.
(05-31-2011, 12:10 PM)0xE9 Wrote: 2 -3, Is a bit OTT. I what needs to be done is the losers just get banned here for spamming (sam is doing a good job) But I think the best thing is they get banned or limited on hf too. Also I think a topic should be posted in hf rules section telling people this will get them a ban.

I mean seriously look at this asshat:
[Image: 1306869112-clip-23kb.png]

Typical hf kid who throws the work "skid" at people they have no clue about when they get upset.
This is really good that if anyone spams here then he get ban and also his HF profile in effect !!

You can't deny the fact that large amount of traffic uses to come from hf.But problem is that people from hf spams alot and get banned too early.I appreciate the work of staff members,Especially sam is doing the Sf neat and clean.
What I personally do reporting the spammers,It's the best way to get the lq members away from the Sf.
When I had joined Support forum then found it Hq than hf because of no trolling,not allowed spammers,no flamming fellow members.I like the Emotional Support and Creative writting sections.At the moment I'm loving to contribute this forum and surffing much time here than hf.
I do agree with you to get the spammers some kind of punishment at hf.
@ OP.That's a really great idea,I'm waiting for the omni's reply on this thread.
I also suggested that post limit and i am agree with the idea. Omni should do some thing about that.
Look at member named "!lol" he joined today and posted 60+ times aah i hate spammers.
(06-01-2011, 04:15 AM)Invincible Wrote: I also suggested that post limit and i am agree with the idea. Omni should do some thing about that.
Look at member named "!lol" he joined today and posted 60+ times aah i hate spammers.
Yeah he posted in a thread about a C++ IRC bot with the post "I am not familiar with programming" I mean what the feck, Why post in a programming thread if you cant program?
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
(05-31-2011, 07:26 PM)ß|Λcksí-íΛdΘw™ Wrote: This is really good that if anyone spams here then he get ban and also his HF profile in effect !!

Sure i am the spammer here..
You guys should accept new members and not tell them to STFU because the spam. I am here to help people.

As you guys are getting your posts with threads like this.
(05-31-2011, 12:10 PM)0xE9 Wrote: 2 -3, Is a bit OTT. I what needs to be done is the losers just get banned here for spamming (sam is doing a good job) But I think the best thing is they get banned or limited on hf too. Also I think a topic should be posted in hf rules section telling people this will get them a ban.

Typical hf kid who throws the work "skid" at people they have no clue about when they get upset.

Your Posts :

Isn't version 1.6 out now? < Now for the time.

Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Next posts Yestersay, 12:50 PM
Next Post 12:54 PM
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Next Post Yesterday, 03:14
Next Post Yesterday, 03:15

This is just some of your posts and thats why i sad "Keep your mind on your self".
Cause your doing the same.
(06-01-2011, 04:15 AM)Invincible Wrote: I also suggested that post limit and i am agree with the idea. Omni should do some thing about that.
I still can't beleive that "Lol" is not eaten yet.Even though I reported his post.
I think he is in bit hurry to get feather award,Joined today and completed 100 posts.I also hate spammers.
I agree that this issue needs to be taken care of, however, posting only 3 times a day is absurd. That would do more damage then anything.
The 3 post a day, wast just an idea. If Omni accepts this, he will do what he thinks is right.
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
(06-01-2011, 08:26 AM)Filefinder Wrote: Sure i am the spammer here..
You guys should accept new members and not tell them to STFU because the spam. I am here to help people.

As you guys are getting your posts with threads like this.

Your Posts :

Isn't version 1.6 out now? < Now for the time.

Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Next posts Yestersay, 12:50 PM
Next Post 12:54 PM
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Next Post Yesterday, 03:14
Next Post Yesterday, 03:15

This is just some of your posts and thats why i sad "Keep your mind on your self".
Cause your doing the same.
Don't try spin this on me. I don't even have an unbanned hf account so I'm not the tiniest bit interested in the support feather. Also I'm not the one bumping old dead topics from 2010 for post count, The fact that you called me a skiddie just proves you're the type of hf kid who would spam 100 posts here just for an image of a feather.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stop. D3xus 30 5,201 12-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  The Spammers Chief 2 702 08-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Chief
  [Suggestion]Punishment on HF for SF spammers 0xE9 3 1,182 05-31-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,332 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,748 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™