Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your first alcoholic drink?
wine. had vodka straight yesterday, love it lol
Beer when i was 3-4
Beer when I was real young. First liquor was vodka at like age 13 I think.
Smirnoff Ice at the age of 18.
HA! I cant believe all of you drink so young and act proud like some badge of honor or something. Its just alcohol...
Hards taste like watered down gasoline anyway. Why would you ingest it if it tastes so awful?
Quote:Hards taste like watered down gasoline anyway. Why would you ingest it if it tastes so awful?

I assume by 'hards', you mean 'hard liquors'. I can't say that I like the taste of beer, but I find liquors to have extravagant tastes, especially if you mix them. For example, Vodka & Orange Juice ('Screwdrivers') taste really great. I've also had home concoctions that you guys probably haven't had (and the same for me) that taste amazing. It's all down to the drinker's creativity. Liquors come in so many different varieties that you cannot possibly pin them all down with one taste.
(10-26-2009, 04:36 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: I assume by 'hards', you mean 'hard liquors'. I can't say that I like the taste of beer, but I find liquors to have extravagant tastes, especially if you mix them. For example, Vodka & Orange Juice ('Screwdrivers') taste really great. I've also had home concoctions that you guys probably haven't had (and the same for me) that taste amazing. It's all down to the drinker's creativity. Liquors come in so many different varieties that you cannot possibly pin them all down with one taste.
Absolutely. If you mix them with other things they can taste amazing! But some people just do it straight and i can only imagine how awful it tastes at first. But i suppose they get used to it.
Mine was Cider. I drank 4 cans and I was in such a bad state.

Ah those were the days. Smile
[Image: Scarface.jpg]