Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Sell Subscribers Cheap!
My friend got it, i don't.
He got it in 5 hours and i don't know, just random people i guess.
I will PM you now, need to search it its on HF.
(06-03-2011, 12:07 PM)TwinDenis Wrote: nope, it is on hold for now, I am reviewing some things, and yes, it can make you partner, if you have many views and subs then you can. when you apply on youtube you have to have that many views in general.

I know it can help but YouTube will know if you're buying subs tbh. They'll see like 2000 in a day, then none the next and so on :S
Yeah, simple. I've got a hundred thousand on me I could sprinkle!

Tiny Tempah ;)
(06-04-2011, 01:22 AM)Gnizama Wrote: I would be more interested in the accounts.
And not saying that your to pricey but just wondering, why do people pay so much for subs? Do the accounts that are in the bot get deleted or something or how do you go about this?
I know its a loads of work making accounts but if you get a little team then it shouldn't be to big of a deal.

I shouldn't repeat myself but WE DONT USE BOTS!!! its real accounts!
real human accounts, that is why they are so overpriced as you say, and I am also looking for accounts to resell them btw.!
I think services like this are so stupid, subscribers are used to show how many people like you're content and videos you produce, not to be abused like this. I totally disagree of you're service but good luck with you're sales.
[Image: signaturera.png]
(06-04-2011, 02:11 PM)Laughynose Wrote: I think services like this are so stupid, subscribers are used to show how many people like you're content and videos you produce, not to be abused like this. I totally disagree of you're service but good luck with you're sales.

0_0
... thanks................

anyway This service is legal unlike others, I did my reashearch, it is worth the price
there are some companies that are selling 1000 subs for 60$-70$ (delivered 6-7 days)
so I am just offering a more fair price there...... anyways Omg
Hi, I'm interested. This is just a buyer account I created after seeing your service for utube subscribers. I see you're having a difficult time selling. Let me help you with that.. Please send pm. Let's talk shop. Thanks; and looking forward to hearing from you..

(I can't PM yet < 10)

(05-30-2011, 06:43 AM)TwinDenis Wrote: Hello,
I am member of a group who promoting channels
and we sell this pack:
+
|50 Likes |
+
|50 Comments |
-----------------
for only 5$ (price edited as requested in its limits) [limited time offer]

if you are interested pm us or leave a reply.

ps: this pack will boost your channel.

Best Regards.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sell AVS VCC $15 avsvcc 0 484 06-02-2013, 02:37 AM
Last Post: avsvcc
  YouTube Views/subscribers/Likes for sell kennybaddy 0 644 03-14-2013, 03:03 PM
Last Post: kennybaddy
  Youtube Account For Sale!!! (3,421 subscribers) chasejjj 6 3,268 02-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Last Post: W1n5t3r
  Mycardshop.net Sell cheap iTunes Gift Card, PSN Cards, Xbox LIVE Amazon,Ugc,T-Mobile, mycardshop 0 737 01-31-2013, 07:20 AM
Last Post: mycardshop
  Buying Youtube Subscribers or Views SHELL.PHP 5 968 07-28-2012, 10:08 AM
Last Post: FR33D00M