Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think cellphones should be allowed in Classes?
Well actullay No. As many said disrupts the class. Actullay you could imagine the teacher also were allowed to do it. Means like the quality of the Learning falls 80%.
I think they should be allowed in schools so they can be used during lunch and free periods but not during class teaching because it causes students to not learn.
This is a terrible idea.
Students already do not focus on school work in class half the time with talking to others or just doodling...if they were allowed to be on their phones then most have internet and smart phones so I know if it was allowed when I was in high school I would just be on the internet the whole time as well as texting...heck I would probably be sitting on this forum posting in class Tongue
[Image: odILW.png]
Maybe to some extent, such as in-class breaks. Then again they would probably keep it out for the rest of class lol.
[Image: 259.png]
If you are done with your work and there is nothing else to do, sure.
If I was still in school then I would proberbly say yes. But ofcourse it's not a good idea.
Lol, on my most recent aims testing essay we had to write was about this. I said it should be fine but with limits and earned by behavior.
No, because the kids pay more attention to their
phones then the actual lesson during class !
Im using it anyway,so It doesnt matter ^^
[Image: gMibd.png]
In younger grades no, since they still do not understand that it will be perceived as rude if they use their phone while a lesson is being taught. In older grades, I don't think it would really be a problem. Hopefully they will understand by then.