Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think cellphones should be allowed in Classes?
Honestly I think it is a bad idea. I myself know the person in my class, that uses phones in class. And lets say they don't got a big education in front of them. Those people that uses cell phones (in my class) are those who really don't have a future. I don't use phone reguarly. But I have sometimes used but that was only in really necessary cases. But if it is my friends, I ignore them until my class finishes. So I would say no. It should not be allowed to do so. As it ruins the class for the person.
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
I somewhat don't agree with this. Pisses me off when my phone vibrates Sad
Well, from a student standpoint here's my opinion. Cell Phones should be allowed only if you aren't working on anything and the phone is in silent. That way if you finished a test you can do something without distracting anyone from their test.
No because it would be disruptive to learning and would make cheating a whole lot easier.
Smile
One side of me says yes we need more freedom, but the other side of me realizes how much of a distraction they are, and how much trouble cell phones get people into during school.
No, it would distract the students.
We should be able to have them, but not use them in class
We are not allowed to have cellphones but most people use it anyway. Sometimes I text a lot during class and I get too distracted, I don't think it should be allowed.
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
A lot of people like to text during class but it is a big distraction, my school let us use it during the lunch period.
[Image: abomxofogox.png]
Of coarse not , but we will still do it any ways Smile doesn't matter what they tell us to do and not do , we will still do it Smile