Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think cellphones should be allowed in Classes?
I don't agree with it also. Students can bring their phones but I don't think they need to use it especially during their class. Actually, I've read somewhere that cellphones can distract students concentration.
No they should not be allowed in classrooms, as they are banned in my school even during Lunch and Nutrition -- out of class on break. This includes all electronics Sad
[Image: t5BWm.png]
i don't agree allowing cellphones during class hours. If you don't understand the question, just ask the help of your seatmates. Smile
[Image: ic4Itm.png]
I think teachers just complain about phones for the simple reason to bitch.
If you are not distracting people and getting your work done, I see no problem.
[Image: witness.png]
HF- Witness
GT- i be Witness
Had a debate in class about this, I was like only one saying it shouldnt be allowed and I won lol.

people say "it doesnt distract me.." yet it obviously does. Half the girls in my classes all use them and all those who do get shitty grades. Probably because they are stupid too but still.

Plus you can cheat with them.
Yeah, simple. I've got a hundred thousand on me I could sprinkle!

Tiny Tempah ;)
If I could have my cellphone out as much as I wanted in class, I definitely wouldn't be paying attention to the teacher.

Will never happen.
It's not allowed in classes but sometimes you can do it and the teacher will not say anything if you argue with him Lol ;)
Personnaly, I don't use phones out of class or inside of class ! Lol ;D

[Image: tumblr_l1q0cxbD0h1qzjz68o1_250.gif]

won't learn a thing if your constantly texting
No it shouldn't be allowed at all you won't learn anything apart from how to text without looking at your phone.
I can see both sides. Like I can see why kids would want them allowed in class. Its their education and can do whatever they want with it. If they can allow high schoolers to drop out of school why not let them use there cell phones too. Its not the teachers fault its the students.

I can also see though why they would ban them. If students were allowed to use them then it would distract other students and teachers.