Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a record?
Is this a record?
I have 104 posts in 2 hours.

It is not spam (just to tell you)
[Image: blackghost1.png]
It looks like spam, Short careless posts and bumping age old topic.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
If your posts are hq then i think this is a record.I am wondering that why people make so hurry to get feather award.I have seen many people who came from hf to get the feather award,after getting it they don't even look back to sf community.It's kinda unfair to support forum.I probably think sf is a place of hq members and omni should make some difficult rules to get feather award.
Edit:I have just examine your posts seems low quality to me.We eat spammers who came for feather award and make lqp.
(05-29-2011, 10:40 PM)G0dfath3r Wrote: If your posts are hq then i think this is a record.I am wondering that why people make so hurry to get feather award.I have seen many people who came from hf to get the feather award,after getting it they don't even look back to sf community.It's kinda unfair to support forum.I probably think sf is a place of hq members and omni should make some difficult rules to get feather award.
Edit:I have just examine your posts seems low quality to me.We eat spammers who came for feather award and make lqp.

The things people will do for a simple little image. Unsure
(05-29-2011, 10:48 PM)0xE9 Wrote: The things people will do for a simple little image. Unsure
It's not just a image mate but it shows the quality of member either he is hq or lq and I love sf community because of quality posting.
Edit: sf is lot better than hf because you will never find trolling and flamming.Emotional support section and creative writting is better place to surf lot of time there.
No. Someone spammed better than you in less than an hour. You lose.
Lol 105 posts then banned, I bet He's mad.
Quote:It is not spam (just to tell you)

I suppose the definition of "spam" already changed.