Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TUT] Good Way To Cheat
I have seen people on here trying to find ways to cheat. This is good way of having formulas, translations, or other small phrases available during your test or exam.

Requirements:
Rubberband - the wider, the better.
Pen

Directions:
1. Take the rubberband out and stretch it out
2. Write whatever you need for the test on the rubberband, while the rubberband is stretched
3. Now let go of the rubberband, all the writing will look like gibberish
4. Where the rubberband on your wrist during the test and stretch it out casually so it looks like your playing with it

The teacher might take it from you depending in your teacher and grade level but it will just look like lines and gibberish so you won't get caught.
It's written rubber band not rubberband .

Anyway. Thanks for the tut
I would try it soon because my exams are getting closer and closer.I'm little tense about my gpa so working hard to get around 3.5/4.
I have lot of forumlas to cheat but you have impressed me any ways thanks for sharing.
I would rather prepare well than getting caught!
seems like a good method. I would just write the formulas on the back or my calculator case and slide the calculator down when ever i need to. I never got caught XD
What do you do if the rubber band snaps?
(05-27-2011, 10:41 AM)F.ate Wrote: I have seen people on here trying to find ways to cheat. This is good way of having formulas, translations, or other small phrases available during your test or exam.

Requirements:
Rubberband - the wider, the better.
Pen

Directions:
1. Take the rubberband out and stretch it out
2. Write whatever you need for the test on the rubberband, while the rubberband is stretched
3. Now let go of the rubberband, all the writing will look like gibberish
4. Where the rubberband on your wrist during the test and stretch it out casually so it looks like your playing with it

The teacher might take it from you depending in your teacher and grade level but it will just look like lines and gibberish so you won't get caught.

I might try this one... ;)
[Image: N7_LXz.jpg]
What if the ink rubs on your skin?
dont know much about exams but if you want to cheat on a term paper just visit www.termpapergurus.com..they will write your paper for you while you watch the EPL matches on ur big ass tv Smile
(05-29-2011, 07:24 PM)Atthackers Wrote: What if the ink rubs on your skin?

You write it on the outside, not the inside.
It's not like they'd notice anyway, it all looks like gibberish.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great way to Cheat. Green Bay 17 2,004 06-24-2011, 06:02 AM
Last Post: FaRLisLe
  Great ways to cheat! Videos Mastermrz 4 750 06-24-2011, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FaRLisLe
  How to Cheat Length Requirements. Pokémon 29 7,716 09-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Harvey