Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychological Control?
I am not actually sure why, but I have a need to always know all that is going on, especially in relationships. Recently, a girl and I have been tinkering with the idea of going out. I am ready, but she still is not sure. She was recently out of a relationship where something went really wrong. She refuses to talk about it. :/

Anyhow, we are pretty close and talk more often than we should in class. My issue is that I have studied psychology and body language to the extent that I expect to be able to read her. I am completely unable to figure out what is going on. At some times, she treats me like she is truly interested, and at others, I am treated on the same level as a friend.

She is the flirtatious type that makes innuendos with a couple of her close friends. This irritates me, but I am not saying anything due to the fact that:
a) Those guys have gfs so they would not actually do it.
b) She would not.

I also have another girl that I am looking at and I know she wants me. Her friends have made that quite.....clear. I have feelings for this girl, but at the same time, I am getting fed up with this juvenile waiting game and her silly antics. I am ready to leave the bitch, grab the other girl and be on my merry way.

My only concern is that I may be over-analyzing and I could have jumped to other conclusions. I cannot read her body language as well as I should so I have no idea what her true feelings for me actually are. She comes across as fake at some points, but if she truly had no feelings, why would she be in this situation to start with? She is the one who started flirting with ME instead of staying friends. Tongue I simply tried to do more than flirt.
Well at this point in time, she is damaged goods. She obviously had a bad previous relationship and it is probably hard for her to get into the state of mind of being in another one. Leave it alone let the friendship progress come back to it later. As for the other girl, that's your choice.
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
(05-25-2011, 07:57 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: Well at this point in time, she is damaged goods. She obviously had a bad previous relationship and it is probably hard for her to get into the state of mind of being in another one. Leave it alone let the friendship progress come back to it later. As for the other girl, that's your choice.
Agreed with you,he should leave him alone for some time,Heart breaking relations always hurt mate,try to get her trust by friendship,than told her about your feelings.
You're probably over analyzing, you can't draw everything from people's body movements. Physiology studies sometimes make people believe that they know more than they do on certain things and they draw drastic conclusions from small things.

-cFH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't Control Who I love Milata 3 544 01-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Bird
  3 topics psychological disorders Socrates 3 1,058 07-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Solidify
  [Guide]Tai chi chuan/Qi control NekoChan 0 1,411 04-15-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post: NekoChan