Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radar detector or jammer?
Hey guys, i have some money and want to quit getting speeding tickets lol My parents arnt happy about my insurance increase. So, i'm looking to get a detector or jammer. If i get a detector i'm thinking about the valentine1 i'm not sure about jammers. They are still legal here so please no discussion on that.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
You have money...Pay for the tickets Tongue
[Image: 23lfxh3.png]
Want to set up your own Runescape server? PM Me.
(10-20-2009, 08:38 PM)ReVamped Wrote: You have money...Pay for the tickets Tongue

It's not so much the tickets, its how much my insurance goes up every time i get a ticket.
The tickets bother me, but they are a one time fee. My insurance goes up and charges me every month.
Mmm...
Well I got a TuT on how to make one (A Radar Jammer), but I'm not sure if that'd be allowed here :S
How to make what? I'm not really interested in building one. I would like to buy a decent one so i know it works.
Radar Jammer...
I got a ticket yesterday. I was doing 58 in a 40. 2 MPH more and he would have cuffed me.
[Image: arch2.png]
(10-20-2009, 08:56 PM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: I got a ticket yesterday. I was doing 58 in a 40. 2 MPH more and he would have cuffed me.

Really? my friend got a 138 or something like that in a 75 and just got a ticket.
(10-20-2009, 09:00 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Really? my friend got a 138 or something like that in a 75 and just got a ticket.

Well, he wasn't in Louisiana. 20 over and you go to jail. It's a felony charge here.
[Image: arch2.png]
(10-20-2009, 09:03 PM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: Well, he wasn't in Louisiana. 20 over and you go to jail. It's a felony charge here.
No, Montana. And that's crazy. You get a felony for speeding? wow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Radar Detectors LancerImpact 5 1,919 03-20-2015, 01:12 AM
Last Post: charlieelectra